WOLF PREDATOR 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is quite a big change to the bust. I a guaranteeing some sites wont change there pictures from how it used to look , get people buying it and then complaining it doesn't look the same. :lol:lol

This is quite a big change to the bust. I a guaranteeing some sites wont change there pictures from how it used to look , get people buying it and then complaining it doesn't look the same. :lol:lol

thats true...look at the Big Baby fiasco in the hellboy department. i'm a little disappointed in the change because its delaying things so much, but either way its for the best so i'll just have to quit being a baby.

I placed myself on the waitlist for this guy in January of this year. Is there any chance at all that I will get this guy. He seems more elusive than the original predator bust. I've seen him once on ebay and that was it. If anyone knows where I could get this guy, I would be most appreciative.:D

I highly doubt it. While you might get lucky, you shouldn't hold your breath. Best idea would be to keep checking Ebay and our FS forum. I could've sworn I just saw one for sale recently.

Yea, you may be better off trying to get on that retail network system that SS offers. But I'm sure if you are patient one will pop up on here, and probably for a reasonable price. I had to wait a long time till my grail the SS Predator Maquette Ex. came up on here for sale, but I was able to score it for a great price from a great boardie.

By this time tomorrow I will have the Predalien next to my Wolf bust doing a stare down :) I love my Wolf bust and the flexible dreds but it would of been awesome if they made the rings on the dreds out of metal and not the same material as the dreds.

I love this bust . I picked it up not long ago when I was on holidays at universal studois. They had it in the terminator shop.I got it for $800 and then had to pay $420 to fedex it to Australia (ouch). I was surprised about how many sideshow pieces they have there that have been sold out for a long time. There is also a marvel shop tthere also with lots of sideshow goodies

Thanks for the replies everyone. There is one on Ebay right now that I think i'm gonna jump on. I just hope I can get it for close to the starting price. I don't wanna go too far over a grand to get this guy, although I do really want him.

I think I might be letting mine go, starting to go off of the 1:1's and the Aliens statues/dioramas that I have :eek: I assume he is still around the £600 mark ?!? don't see him up on evilbay much.....

DSC03869.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

Back