WOLF PREDATOR 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this when I thought i would never land the P1 1:1 bust, then got one of those for a good deal....mind keeping this one now so will look good together... :D

I ordered this when I thought i would never land the P1 1:1 bust, then got one of those for a good deal....mind keeping this one now so will look good together... :D

You lucky person! :monkey2 Im gonna try and get the P1 bust at some point, but is not cheap! You'll have to show us pics of them together when you get the wolf bust! Be good to compare them side by side :D

Got my notice and cancelled. Gonna save a hundy and buy it from an etailor.

Even though SS charges more there giving you free shipping and reward points. That accounts for alot as S/H will run you about $100 if not more. So in the long run your not saving getting it from somewere else.

I haven't gotten my notice either

^^^i just tried CSC and they quoted me for $48 for shipping. i'm just gonna keep my order with SS because $50 isn't worth it when i get the points, and IF something ends up broken or damaged with it i only have to deal with SS.

^^^i just tried CSC and they quoted me for $48 for shipping. i'm just gonna keep my order with SS because $50 isn't worth it when i get the points, and IF something ends up broken or damaged with it i only have to deal with SS.

Yeah, I guess we are better off with SS...:rock:rock

Even though SS charges more there giving you free shipping and reward points. That accounts for alot as S/H will run you about $100 if not more. So in the long run your not saving getting it from somewere else.

I haven't gotten my notice either

Excellent point. You actually changed my mind. Even my wife can't do that.:rotfl

Excellent point. You actually changed my mind. Even my wife can't do that.:rotfl

just don't let her know... i agree that sometimes you have to look at other benefits besides the price. if this was a PF or something i'd be all about the third party sites, except for an exclusive, but with a $900 bust....it might save you the headache of having to return it if you need to.
~~right now my only problem is that i'm getting freaking antsy waiting for it. i'm moving next month and don't want to worry about it being shipped to my parents house (shipping address since they are always home--gotta love being retired) when i will live 4 hours away. :banghead

Back