WOLF PREDATOR 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except that ADI redesigned the Predator faces for AVP:R. They flattened the profile

2948_press04-001.jpg

11PRED.jpg

ADI is the worst thing to happen to ALIEN and Predator franchises, they've been distorting the original designs worse and worse with each film since ALIENS. Predalien is about the best design they've come up with since being the prime designers for these creatures.

The Dog Alien Maquette thats being shipped to my house as we speak,is fu%#ing AMAZING!!

So that's another great piece you can add to the list.

The Dog Alien Maquette thats being shipped to my house as we speak,is fu%#ing AMAZING!!

So that's another great piece you can add to the list.

It's a nice sculpture, and it's a nice generic creature, but it was the start of ADI's departure from the look of Scott and Cameron's warriors.

I actually like it overall. Dont care for the straight dreads all the way around, but I think the overall design is sick, in a good way.

IMO SS nailed the original predator already.
Been there done that, so I welcome something different.

It's a nice sculpture, and it's a nice generic creature, but it was the start of ADI's departure from the look of Scott and Cameron's warriors.

Man MaulFan!! Somtimes I feel like your trying to disagree with me.

How can you say that the Dog Alien is a generic creature?I thought that ADI's Dog Alien was Giger's original design!

Man MaulFan!! Somtimes I feel like your trying to disagree with me.

How can you say that the Dog Alien is a generic creature?I thought that ADI's Dog Alien was Giger's original design!

I say it's generic for lack of better wording. It was a Giger design, but the losing of the tubes and appendages on the back and the whole "dog" concept was a slight departure from the original 2 films, and that departure ran further in the designs for Resurrection, AVP and AVPR, both AVP's having a creature look to the design and the mechanical, phallic style of Giger being abandoned.

I don't think this one is anywhere near as nice as the original 1:1 Predator Bust. I don't like the design much at all. It's too bad, it looks like Sideshow did a really nice job with it!

Except that ADI redesigned the Predator faces for AVP:R. They flattened the profile

2948_press04-001.jpg

11PRED.jpg

ADI is the worst thing to happen to ALIEN and Predator franchises, they've been distorting the original designs worse and worse with each film since ALIENS. Predalien is about the best design they've come up with since being the prime designers for these creatures.

I just don't understand why everyone is so down on the design.

Take a look at anyone on the street. Do we all look the same? Do we all have the same profile or head shape or facial structure? Why then should we assume that ALL Preds should look the same? It seems a bit closed minded to me.

I like the bust.

The concept is pretty cool, IMo.

The details are crazy.

looks bad imo..certainly not worth the price their asking for.Original predator bust is 1000 X better than this one.

Take a look at anyone on the street. Do we all look the same? Do we all have the same profile or head shape or facial structure? Why then should we assume that ALL Preds should look the same? It seems a bit closed minded to me.

I completely agree!! I mean, ADI is taking some creative license with this creatures, nothing wrong with that. But people don't like change. It's hard to please everybody I guess.

I like it and pre-ordered it. Sideshows Predator bust is amazing, but I also like this one. Details are insane and i'm diggin the scarred face and the blind eye.

It's not being close-minded, and not all Predators do have to look the same, the Predator 2 preds were different enough while still being close the source material. This new design isn't like it's 2 of a species that look a little different, by your analogy. Humans all look different yes but underneath their skulls and basic forms are the same, but the base design of the Predator is significantly different for this new film.

looking at it again, i think the thing that bothers me the most are the eyes. i don't like the white eyes.

outside of that though, the sculpt is outstanding.

it's growing on me now.

Back