WOLF PREDATOR 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wished the mouth would have been closed to see if this fits right on the face

yhst-41895159201112_1973_3120654

(this is the wolf predator mask right?)

i wished the mouth would have been closed to see if this fits right on the face

yhst-41895159201112_1973_3120654

(this is the wolf predator mask right?)

Yes it is and it`ll look great displayed with the bust.

2948_press06-001.jpg

Sideshow did a great job on this piece, but now getting a clear view of the Wolf's look, it definitely looks better under the low lighting of the film. Doesn't even look much like past Predators in the forehead area.

OMG......This *(#%*(# thing is horrible!!!!

2948_press01-001.jpg

It pales in comparison to this:

2904_image01.jpg

Swing and Miss. Swing and Miss.

Very easy pass for me. Looks really bad to me, not because Sideshow did a bad job, but because its a poor design IMO.

I like how his left eye is all messed up from his wounds and all, actually the mandible area looks good, just from that point on the thing goes downhill. It's such a travesty when these FX guys change the original designs so much. There's alterations to vary the looks, and there's extremes like this that just taint something awesome.

i guess it makes sense that the Predators look somewhat different but this design doesn't have the awesomeness of the original Predator. Great job by Sideshow...not the design. still looking forward to the movie though.

ADI done this piece not sideshow

you're right, just went back and read who the artists were. well they did a great job on this bust....just don't like the look of the design as much as the original Pred. although would our opinions change if the movie rocks?

ADI done this piece not sideshow
:lecture :lecture

The design isn't flawed, the piece itself is poorly done. If you imagine the original Sideshow Predator bust and change the coloring, add the battle damaging details and you'd have another amazing piece......

This is thing is just......yuck.

The design isn't flawed, the piece itself is poorly done. If you imagine the original Sideshow Predator bust and change the coloring, add the battle damaging details and you'd have another amazing piece......

Except that ADI redesigned the Predator faces for AVP:R. They flattened the profile

2948_press04-001.jpg

11PRED.jpg

ADI is the worst thing to happen to ALIEN and Predator franchises, they've been distorting the original designs worse and worse with each film since ALIENS. Predalien is about the best design they've come up with since being the prime designers for these creatures.

Yeah,the dreads look really stupid,all staight and sh$#.

I think its just a really bad design, I hate the head shape and where the dreads are located.

Back