Wolf LSF confirmed orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah some people are just so pathetic in the real world that they use the internet to be the cool, rich guy.

Oh, and add me to the list. Just bought five of'em.
One for me and four for my liger cubs.

1.azurepred - FAIL
2.tnaig001 - FAIL
3.Collector_Neo - FAIL
4.Dhaval - FAIL
5.Darth Pain - FAIL
6.Garentoh - FAIL
7.Lobotomizer - FAIL
8.Emperor - FAIL
9.DrDeath - FAIL
10. Firefly76 - FAIL
11.Yautja - FAIL
12. littlewayn13 - FAIL
13. mt24 - FAIL
14.Nicky1 - FAIL
15. PSimon - FAIL
16.Atheris - FAIL
17.chezzrok - FAIL
18.bigsilva77 - FAIL
19.Jack Burton - FAIL
20.jye318 - FAIL
21.blood - FAIL
22.turtle - FAIL
23.jrice73 - FAIL
24.Skullsoldier - FAIL
25. Enomis - FAIL
26.Kratos - FAIL

Lar'ja Thwei - WIN!! :clap :monkey1 :peace

most retailers are already pre sold out of the LSFs they ordered

That's untill they get the next batch, right?

Cheers,
Neo.

So what payment options did you guys go with? I did the 3 month flex. I wanted to pay off Maul before I started my payments on this but now Maul is delayed until September. So I would be very surprised if Wolf ends up shipping in September as well.

I did the 3 month flex ,too. $533 a month for 3 months isn't bad. especially since there's a few months in between the deposit and the first payment.

it still says september with me o_O

52atc8.png

This is one of the only pieces I'm interested in, but Ill wait until it comes out to decide for sure.

1.azurepred - FAIL
2.tnaig001 - FAIL
3.Collector_Neo - FAIL
4.Dhaval - FAIL
5.Darth Pain - FAIL
6.Garentoh - FAIL
7.Lobotomizer - FAIL

I thought this site was for collector enthusiasts, a place where we share pics and discuss items we collect. Why would you criticize people for being excited about something just because you don't want one? Should no one that has purchased a big ticket item post pictures or talk about their collection for fear of being slammed for 'bragging'?

When I look at the entries welcoming new members, saying what a big happy family this place is, then read posts like this, I just have to shake my head and wonder sometimes. :dunno

I'm not getting this due to financial reasons...but to those who are...gratz...this might be the statue grail here...can't wait to see in hand pics

I'm glad I will get the extra time to save for this, just hope I don't buy anything else now :slap

I thought this site was for collector enthusiasts, a place where we share pics and discuss items we collect. Why would you criticize people for being excited about something just because you don't want one? Should no one that has purchased a big ticket item post pictures or talk about their collection for fear of being slammed for 'bragging'?

When I look at the entries welcoming new members, saying what a big happy family this place is, then read posts like this, I just have to shake my head and wonder sometimes. :dunno

he was joking

Back