Wolf LSF confirmed orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have thought there would have been more orders by now.

People probably taking their time and looking for deals since it won't sell out and won't be shipped for a long while anyways. I'll want to see what the production piece looks like first hand personally for that kind of cash.

People probably taking their time and looking for deals since it won't sell out and won't be shipped for a long while anyways. I'll want to see what the production piece looks like first hand personally for that kind of cash.

yeHH thats riGht but i ordered coz so manY things going to comE ........better be ready for them i m actually trying to clear Wolf Payment as early as i can :)

I don't want to wait too long , after all the retailer sold out, the price will be more expensive with ss.

Just had my order confirmed with Sideshow :)
No turning back now on this piece now its going to be sweet

1.azurepred (Alteregocomics)
2.tnaig001 (International/retailer)
3.Collector_Neo (International/Secret Compass)
4.Dhaval (International/Secret Compass)
5.Darth Pain-(Sideshow)
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
10. Firefly76 ( Secret Compass)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
12. littlewayn13 (retailer)
13. mt24 (retailer)
14.Nicky1(International/retailer)
15. PSimon (International/retailer)
16.Atheris (secret compass)
17.chezzrok--(Sideshow)
18.bigsilva77--(Sideshow)
19.Jack Burton (Sideshow)
20.jye318 (retailer)
21.blood (International/retailer)
22.turtle (retailer)
23.jrice73(retailer)
24.Skullsoldier(retailer)
25. Enomis (retailer)
26.Kratos (Sideshow)

It's easy on the internet to just say you ordered one...put my name down, I just ordered one. Probably a 1/4 of the people that have their name there won't get one.

Yeah but, most of the people saying they ordered are known to go for the high end pieces like this.
I would only wonder about those who aren't known for it. Even if you take them out, it's still the highest selling LSF according to the boards.

I think all people in the list will complete the order , especially cause writing your name on the list means that you have already paid the 250/300 €/$ of deposit ... I think is it true for all ( or at least for me ) so ... Once you are in the race you need to run till the end :)

By the way the Iron Man half scale is pretty popular ( in my house too :p )
You can find one also in the Disney store in NY ( time square )!!!

I don't see any reason why anyone would troll about getting one.

Most of us bought somewhat grudgingly since we were all expecting this to be marketed as a 1:4 maquette and not a LSF with a much larger price tag.

just my 2 cents.

It's easy on the internet to just say you ordered one...put my name down, I just ordered one. Probably a 1/4 of the people that have their name there won't get one.

why anyone want to be troll for ordering stuff.......by the way i have paid 300$ Deposit to Secret Compass and i m clearing remaining payment before July.....:)
Hope:pray: Sideshow not Delay this one waiting for September:impatient:

why anyone want to be troll for ordering stuff.......by the way i have paid 300$ Deposit to Secret Compass and i m clearing remaining payment before July.....:)
Hope:pray: Sideshow not Delay this one waiting for September:impatient:

You don't know people. BTW, I hope you get yours by September!

Cheers,
Neo.

I can see why. Some people feel the need to lie so they can look like they are in the "cool crowd" or rolling with the Elite high rollers. lol

Yeah some people are just so pathetic in the real world that they use the internet to be the cool, rich guy.

Oh, and add me to the list. Just bought five of'em.
One for me and four for my liger cubs.

Yeah some people are just so pathetic in the real world that they use the internet to be the cool, rich guy.

Oh, and add me to the list. Just bought five of'em.
One for me and four for my liger cubs.

[ame]https://youtu.be/v2AlY17pLxo[/ame]

Back