Wolf LSF confirmed orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.azurepred (Alteregocomics)
2.tnaig001 (International/retailer)
3.Collector_Neo (International/Secret Compass)
4.Dhaval (International/retailer)
5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
10. Firefly76 ( Secret Compass)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
12. littlewayn13 (retailer)
13. mt24 (retailer)
14.Nicky1(International/retailer)
15. PSimon (International/retailer)
16.Atheris (secret compass)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
19.Jack Burton (Sideshow)

I couldn't hold out any more.:slap

5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
13. mt24 (retailer)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
20.jye318 (retailer)

So do I......

5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor (Sideshow)
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
13. mt24 (retailer)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
20.jye318 (retailer)

My order has officially been placed.

Why are some of you paying full price with SS? If you wait for it to get released and then pay with your credit card or Paypal you have time to recieve it and if it has any issues and the retailer wont replace it then you can use you CC or Paypal to save you. This pieces isnt going to sellout for a long time but when it does it will sell for 2.5-3K (1year after release maybe).

Congrats to all picking one up.

I notice the price has scared a bunch of people off. When this was shown at SDCC it seemed like at least 500 people were picking this up on day one.

I also have this on order.

Spoke with SSC on Friday by phone and they "promised" me that the open addition size will not in fact stay that way on the LSFs. They do have a number in mind and stated that it will fall between 500-725 roughly. As I was told for Darth Maul and Wolverine. They also teased with a "wait til you see what's at the SDCC this summer"....Take this for what you will but they seemed very serious about this line and the collecting value of it in the future. Just wanted to pass this info on...:)

Last edited:
Why are some of you paying full price with SS? If you wait for it to get released and then pay with your credit card or Paypal you have time to recieve it and if it has any issues and the retailer wont replace it then you can use you CC or Paypal to save you. This pieces isnt going to sellout for a long time but when it does it will sell for 2.5-3K (1year after release maybe).

Not a bad idea, but all these LSF are not going to be available at once, even if you pre-order. They are produced in limited runs at the factory, and you may or may not receive it in the first shipment...which kind of blows. I spent about 1/2 hour on the phone with SSC Friday and had a list of questions... they were very candid and great about honest answers.. I was very satisfied with their responses.. heck we are paying big bucks for these items...:) I encourage any and all Freaks to do the same put their feet to flames not just on the boards...

5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
10.Firefly76 ( Secret Compass)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
12.littlewayn13 (retailer)
13.mt24 (retailer)
15.PSimon (International/retailer)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
20.jye318 (retailer)
21.blood (International/retailer)

just placed mine too :panic:

Spoke with SSC on Friday by phone and they "promised" me that the open addition size will not in fact stay that way on the LSFs. They do have a number in mind and stated that it will fall between 500-725 roughly. As I was told for Darth Maul and Wolverine. They also teased with a "wait til you see what's at the SDCC this summer"....Take this for what you will but they seemed very serious about this line and the collecting value of it in the future. Just wanted to pass this info on...:)

Thanks for the info atom! If they are really serious about setting an ES sometime in the future, it might get some collectors back on board again to get this. BTW, were they referring the Wolf LSF when they said to have something at SDCC? If that's the case, I've a bit of a gut feeling what that surprise might be! :wink1:
Fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Neo.

Thanks for the info atom! If they are really serious about setting an ES sometime in the future, it might get some collectors back on board again to get this. BTW, were they referring the Wolf LSF when they said to have something at SDCC? If that's the case, I've a bit of a gut feeling what that surprise might be! :wink1:
Fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Neo.

Hey Neo I agree... I think he was speaking about things in general and the next available LSF. I left the conversation with a much easier feeling about spending $2k for certain items.. also they are very aware of time spacing and not too much overlap on the part of the LSF line. I'm excited about this line, but right now I have three on order, and if Darth Maul is a huge disappointment when he arrives.. not sure how I'll feel at that point.....

Thanks!

Good to hear. If Sideshow puts the light on Wolf's mask like they did with the Predator maquette and the put an edition size up that isn't ridiculous then they have my $2,000.

5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
10.Firefly76 ( Secret Compass)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
12.littlewayn13 (retailer)
13.mt24 (retailer)
15.PSimon (International/retailer)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
20.jye318 (retailer)
21.blood (International/retailer)

just placed mine too :panic:

So that's $42,000 for SS already.:panic:

I do so much business with SS that I like to have the points on my account. I can't speak for anyone else but that's my main reason for it. Plus if there are any problems with it I find it's much easier to deal with Sideshow directly.

I do so much business with SS that I like to have the points on my account. I can't speak for anyone else but that's my main reason for it. Plus if there are any problems with it I find it's much easier to deal with Sideshow directly.

Im slightly bias on this since sales tax also applies to me if I were to buy it from $$. Thats almost $2300 shipped vs $1800 from apcollectibles with code.

Update Friends
4.Dhaval (International/Secret Compass)
5.Darth Pain-Sideshow
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer (Sideshow)
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath (Sideshow)
11.Yautja (Sideshow)
13. mt24 (retailer)
17.chezzrok--?
18.bigsilva77--Sideshow
20.jye318 (retailer)

So do I......

I bet 2 of them are indy & catwoman

Back