Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from that Mr. Lincoln, how did you enjoy your figure? :lol

:lol What you see is what you get, figure is ok, not thrilled with it but its cool to have a Mr. White in my collection, currently watching season 4 now and loving it. Its priced at a reasonable rate but its true value I would place at 80-90 dollars, head paint and likeness is decent without the glasses.

Re: Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure (Breaking Bad)

Body is garbage you can pull it out at the elblow and replace the lower arm with pretty much any standard lower arm with regular pegs.

Re: Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure (Breaking Bad)

Body is garbage you can pull it out at the elblow and replace the lower arm with pretty much any standard lower arm with regular pegs.

I didn't expect a good body to be honest, but I don't pose my figures that much anyway so its good enough to hold a few basic poses on the shelf and do its job, just annoyed about the wrist peg to be honest, it broke off like it was made of peanut brittle:( getting past that the sculpt is serviceable and paint is nice, looks good with out the glasses or could make for a good Heisenburg, I don't have the hat but I tried out my DX10 sun glasses to get an idea if that could work.

15827373293_1ec91d86c1_b.jpg

16261537557_faf0dc373e_b.jpg

16261535587_f15bb85c3a_b.jpg

The sculpt is better than I thought it would be. I think with shades and a hat it would work.

The longer I look at it the more I like the head myself, also the retailer I bought from sent me a replacement peg and hand.

IMG_20150206_151700.jpg

IMG_20150206_151632.jpg

^ Its not Trevor Grove thats for sure, but I was seriously expecting much worse. And it IS unlicensed ,so there is only so far these companies are willing to go regarding likenesses. I dont think its always "bad sculpting". Some companies dont give a **** though, like DID. :lol There Major Winters figure is bang on Damian Lewis. There is absolutely no other person it could be. :lol They did the same thing with Ron Perlman recently with there Soviet sniper Koulikov. DID has some balls. :lol

Agreed for sure, the TG head is by far the best and I would love to have it myself, however I got into the game a day late and a dollar short. I got all the seasons in a box set this past Christmas and I'm loving the show. Problem is that head is out of circulation and rising in price by leaps and bounds to levels I'm not willing to pay for a 1/6 head:panic: So for me this does the trick, looks nice on the shelf and represents my love for the show, just wondering if they will take the next step and make a Jesse to stand next to him.

^ Its not Trevor Grove thats for sure, but I was seriously expecting much worse. And it IS unlicensed ,so there is only so far these companies are willing to go regarding likenesses. I dont think its always "bad sculpting". Some companies dont give a **** though, like DID. :lol There Major Winters figure is bang on Damian Lewis. There is absolutely no other person it could be. :lol They did the same thing with Ron Perlman recently with there Soviet sniper Koulikov. DID has some balls. :lol

Thing is no one else is willing to step and make these army figures. I wouldn't be surprised if DID made a American Sniper knock off soon.

I didn't even know it came with a body, so that's a bonus and I think the HS looks much better than the proto.

The longer I look at it the more I like the head myself, also the retailer I bought from sent me a replacement peg and hand.

View attachment 164408

View attachment 164410

Nice pics!

Was it a local retailer or online? I bought mine from KGhobby and also broke off a peg ( I got it blu tac'd now) and was wondering if it was worth a shot to ask for a replacement peg (really haven't seen these kinds of pegs before) aswell.

Video Review, the pics The Skull took look way better than this review's though. I'll be nice and just say this guy is uh.......... quite a character. But yeah........character.

Video Review, the pics The Skull took look way better than this review's though. I'll be nice and just say this guy is uh.......... quite a character. But yeah........character.

He's definitely a character but he does some really awesome reviews and I love the guy's enthusiasm for collectibles. I think he took things too far when he said getting this statue made him aroused and caused him to soil his pants. I know he's being figurative, but the sound of his voice makes me wonder if he's being literal :rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZZaJ2WOu8

Back