Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure (Breaking Bad)

A certain Art figure totally disagrees with the wait and see method. That proves its NOT always best to wait and see with bootlegs. :lol

You know you got me there... for some reason I was compelled to preorder that one too and tank God I did! Can't explain why I felt the urge for the PO either.

You know you got me there... for some reason I was compelled to preorder that one too and tank God I did! Can't explain why I felt the urge for the PO either.

Are you refering to Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop? It appears to be already sold out in most places...

We're too spoiled with Trevor's sculpts. I'm waiting for a real release.

We're too spoiled with Trevor's sculpts. I'm waiting for a real release.

Trevor's sculpt + one of these accessory sets = best option we'll ever see for the money I suspect. That's still a $300 outlay though :horror

When I saw these I went to the iMiniMe website to use a VIP free sculpt slot on Walter, but it wasn't available :thud: :lol

But it's alright, my most wanted look & figure from BrBa would be Jessie, when he shoots Gale anyway.

aaron-paul-actor-breaking-bad-crying-gun-jesse-pinkman-favim-com-102164.jpg

Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure (Breaking Bad)

Updated with new pics in the eleven toys thread so that people can make an informed decision between the two.

But all in all, you can't go wrong with either one, given the number of accessories both sets come with.

That's actually not bad looking for the price. The jacket looks a bit on the cheap side but the set isn't too expensive and it could be a bad picture. I'd also like if he had his Heisenberg hat. I wish someone would do a Jesse in street clothes too. I like the hazmat suits but would prefer the street clothes look for both Walt and Jesse if I decide to ever get them.

A certain Art figure totally disagrees with the wait and see method. That proves its NOT always best to wait and see with bootlegs. :lol

Speaking of THAT figure, Kit of Ebay posted on Facebook that he's already got charged for all his orders so it must be released soon.

Does anybody know the body that they used on this figure. I broke a wrist peg and cannot find **** that fits.

Got mine today, not bad for the money, few crap parts and cheap body aside its good for those that don't want to pay custom prices, keep in mind you get what you pay for though:lecture

Likeness is decent until you put on those horrible glasses they provided with this set, gun is garbage as is the body, hand peg broke the instant I touched it and no extras are included:slap

16443710592_945c376933_b.jpg

16418676166_ccbfc7b3ef_b.jpg

16258412119_11b1f27149_b.jpg

16258754447_5fa17549f0_b.jpg

16258417539_77c2e14937_b.jpg

15824598303_9ddab76324_b.jpg

15824583913_e8bb6ce463_b.jpg

thanks for the pics and mini review. I passed on this one for the Eleven Chem Man one. Hopefully that one gets released soon.

Thanks Rambler for the kind words and the rep:hi5:

I've got my eye on that set myself, looks like a really good likeness, better than wolfkings attempt it looks from photos. I plan do a full video review on this wolfking set soon, I'll post it here so stay tuned:)

Likeness is decent until you put on those horrible glasses they provided with this set, gun is garbage as is the body, hand peg broke the instant I touched it and no extras are included:slap

Apart from that Mr. Lincoln, how did you enjoy your figure? :lol

How often or at all do iminime walter heads come in stock? And where?

Back