• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[WITHDRAWN] Some Sheriff Guy That Kills Walking People Who are Deceased [REDUCED]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling these 2 amazing custom / kitbashed figures. If interested in either, please send me a PM for pricing. Neither will be cheap, I'll say that. :lecture

Will ship via USPS Priority and tracking. You pay the PayPal fees I'll pay the shipping. Or pay as a PayPal gift. CONUS preferred.. if International, PM me.

This first one is of the Punisher SOLD SOLD SOLD, customized by Elvis1976. It is probably the best Punisher figure I've seen.. Ever.. Brilliantly weathered, awesome sculpt / paint job, TONS OF WEAPONS. I can't even list how much stuff is on this thing. Just see the pics, haha. Clips, grenades, rifles, pistols, you name it. This actually belongs to my father so I am selling it on his behalf. He needs to let it go unfortunately!! :(

Next is a sheriff guy. WITHDRAWN (or add fees) OBRO shipped to CONUS (international please PM me) Rocco sculpt, Skiman paint, Moe shirt, Steveo real metal python & leather belt rig, bruce lee body (unmodified) weathered by me. Pants are from the Subway "Betrayer" figure, and boots are from the "Zombie Killer" figure. Also comes with a TV accurate M4 rifle from the Art Figures Avenger figure.

rick-grimes-figure2.jpg

rick-grimes-figure4.jpg

rick-grimes-figure3.jpg

grimes-hs.jpg

rick-grimes-figure1.jpg

rick-mf-grimes.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2 Epic Customs for sale: Elvis1976 Punisher & Some Sheriff Guy

Very cool Punisher!!! Really awesome attention to detail and that knife i believe comes from a Hot Toys Wesker, so i can just tell by that alone Elvis spared no expense on this piece, he's one bad looking mofo! My dad collects also and even has some better pieces than i do, so I can relate with having a cool Dad that can appreciate and understand your hobby and interests, good luck on moving this one, but i'm sure it will sell quick!

Thanks man I appreciate it. To be 100% honest I don't believe it came from a Wesker, I think it is an ACI body. Regardless, I know he spent a lot of time and money on this piece. That's awesome that your father collects too! I have a feeling mine did just to sort of support my hobby, which is really cool of him.

I was referring to the KNIFE/BLADE he had on his lower back, I think it comes from Wesker, but yeah that definitely looks like an ACI body on him which looks perfect, one of the best Punisher's I've seen!

That Punisher is awesome! I agree that's probably the best I've seen. Sorry to hear you have to let it go.:(

I was referring to the KNIFE/BLADE he had on his lower back, I think it comes from Wesker, but yeah that definitely looks like an ACI body on him which looks perfect, one of the best Punisher's I've seen!

Oh gotcha!!! I see, thanks for the input then man!

All PM's replied to. Both still available!

Re: 2 Epic Customs for sale: Elvis1976 Punisher[SOLD] & Some Sheriff Guy

Punisher sold.

bump, random cop still available

Lol you can't make up your mind on what to collect. Good luck with the sale buddy

I'm just selling it so I can buy the 3 A one when it comes out, pretty sure it'll kick ***, I'm also asking a fairly high price, so if it doesn't sell, I'm more than happy to keep it. lol

You are also right though, I'm a confused mudda fack when it comes to collecting. Major flipper. Only got 2 detolfs, I'm scared if I go to 3 detolfs, it'll be the demise of my finances.

Lol you're not a true collector until you have 3 or more detolfs , lol kidding.

I hope we get all Twd characters from 3a, im kinda glad I didn't blow a ton of cash on customs.

again, good luck mudafack

i know, 3 is like where you've sold your soul. I will probably have 3 at some point, I'd have to rearrange **** though.

I will check out the booth at comic con and shoot some pics of whatever they have to show for the walking dead figures so far. should be awesome. I'm glad everyone can grab TWD figures as well. I think 3A and walking dead are a match made in heaven.

Thanks mudafack.

bump. price added

Re: 2 Epic Customs for sale: Elvis1976 Punisher[SOLD] & Some Sheriff Guy [REDUCED]

to the top

Re: 2 Epic Customs for sale: Elvis1976 Punisher[SOLD] & Some Sheriff Guy [REDUCED]

bump to the top

Back