Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody on this forum post pics of an actual statue and not the ____ing box??? I don't get why people waste time taken pics of the box and styrofoam, upload it to a photo resource, and then post it. Instead of wasting all that time you could be setting up the staue and take a decent pic of it.

Can anybody on this forum post pics of an actual statue and not the ____ing box??? I don't get why people waste time taken pics of the box and styrofoam, upload it to a photo resource, and then post it. Instead of wasting all that time you could be setting up the staue and take a decent pic of it.

:lol I gotta agree. Pics of the statue are what we want to see. The box is irrelevant to me.

Number 356 is here. Sorry for the cellphone pics, I was just about to leave for Ikea when he came in.
20120808_135937.jpg

20120808_140008.jpg

20120808_140031.jpg

20120808_140042.jpg

Looks good. Though I prefer to PFs over the maquettes, the detail on the flowing robes is primarily why I think the Ringwraiths are best suited for polystone, not PF.

Any chance of a pic of the bottom of the base?

thanks for the photos. No QC issue (so far), paint detail looks good, color is accurate, this appears to be a winner so far!

Question, what material are both of the weapons? polystone or plastic? And are they attached via magnet or plugin.

Both of mine should be here this weekend, just need to find a place to put them.

thanks for the photos. No QC issue (so far), paint detail looks good, color is accurate, this appears to be a winner so far!

Question, what material are both of the weapons? polystone or plastic? And are they attached via magnet or plugin.

Both of mine should be here this weekend, just need to find a place to put them.
Both hands are plugin, no magnets. I'm not sure about the weapons, I believe they're plastic. I could be wrong though I didn't really check. If no one has posted pictures of the base by the time I get home, I'll take some and post them. From the 5 minutes I spent with the statue, it definately is a winner. Paint detail is awesome. No QC issues at first glance.

Thanks for the phone pics, looks great so far!

Now Fremen! :stick
King Drakul beckons.

Looks like it did at comic-con. Gags I'd say the weapons are made from a more flexible plastic which is fine as it keeps them from breaking in transit.

Dang it, mine's here and I can't keep it. Didn't get the chance to cancel it before they shipped out. Gotta get rid of it and put the money elsewhere, so no pictures from me with this piece. Sorry.

Tom I know Darth Waller is looking for one and I think there may be a couple others.

Is it just the flash or does the sword arm look much brighter (gray)?

Last edited:
Back