Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care. You should see the youtube vids I just took of my collection on my crappy iphone. Very, very bad and ppl still suffered through them.

I want to see your pics! I don't care how bad they are.

:lol

When the polystone thirst gets you, it doesn't let go, does it! I know exactly how you feel! :1-1::lol

I'll see what I can do tonight, but no promises! :wink1:

Not only that but the smell I tell ya is like a drug. We used to joke about it all the time back in the day on SSF.

Not only that but the smell I tell ya is like a drug. We used to joke about it all the time back in the day on SSF.

:lol Now that you mention it, I suspect our esteemed collectible producers drop some addictive drug in the polystone mix. I sure feel more than a little high when I'm close to my beloved statues! :rotfl:peace

:lol Now that you mention it, I suspect our esteemed collectible producers drop some addictive drug in the polystone mix. I sure feel more than a little high when I'm close to my beloved statues! :rotfl:peace

You may be on to something. :lol

have the regular on order and the exclusive on waitlist. no notice yet. i also like the regular version display without the morgul blade. same pose and excellent companion piece for the ringwraith.

200199_press01-001.jpg
200203_press01-001.jpg

mine shipping next week...got email from SS

Nothing for me yet

Finally got an email saying he's processing Monday!

We will begin processing all orders for Twilight Witch King - Statue SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE (2002031) on Monday, April 15, 2013. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

:yess:

Although I'm probably going to unload it along with the Ringwraith which is currently boxed up and not on display. :cuckoo:

But I reserve the right to change my mind after I unbox it. After all, I did buy the Mondo Ringwraith poster and it's already framed and on display so it would look weird without some statues beside it. :lol

We will begin processing all orders for Twilight Witch King - Statue SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE (2002031) on Monday, April 15, 2013. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

:yess:

Although I'm probably going to unload it along with the Ringwraith which is currently boxed up and not on display. :cuckoo:

But I reserve the right to change my mind after I unbox it. After all, I did buy the Mondo Ringwraith poster and it's already framed and on display so it would look weird without some statues beside it. :lol

What was that you were saying about staying strong? :lol

What was that you were saying about staying strong? :lol

I know I said I wasn't going to get any maquettes but then my waitlist for this Twilight Witch-king converted which meant I had to have the companion Ringwraith so I got on that waitlist and it converted. So what's a collector with no self discipline supposed to do? :rotfl

The only reason (well the main reason, it is a cool piece as well) I got on this waitlist was because of the 300 edition size when it was announced. I can't help myself, I like rare things. :lol

I know I said I wasn't going to get any maquettes but then my waitlist for this Twilight Witch-king converted which meant I had to have the companion Ringwraith so I got on that waitlist and it converted. So what's a collector with no self discipline supposed to do? :rotfl

The only reason (well the main reason, it is a cool piece as well) I got on this waitlist was because of the 300 edition size when it was announced. I can't help myself, I like rare things. :lol

So you're going to break soon then and get The Goblin King, eh?

Back