Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KEEP IT!!!!

Get it, see if you like it, if not sell it there will be a secondary market want on this very limited item, I for one can not wait for this guy to finally ship!! It will look awesome next to the SSW TWK original version!

Hey, get your Obi-Wan talk outa here! :lol

And it's actually: "You must do what you feel is right of course.":wink1:

Thanks for the correction :monkey1

I guess more appropriate (and just as approximate) would be:
All you can do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you.

or some such.

Thanks for the correction :monkey1

I guess more appropriate (and just as approximate) would be:
All you can do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you.

or some such.

No problem.:lol I'm also fluent in Lethal Weapon, First Blood, Rambo II, Big Trouble In Little China, Army Of Darkness, Predator, Goodfellas etc...:rotfl

okie Obi-Wan's wisdom convinced me, the waitlist just converted to live.

this is turning out to be another bangup quarter, so much for cutting back, already got more than a dozen statues coming in the next 3 months.

this is turning out to be another bangup quarter, so much for cutting back, already got more than a dozen statues coming in the next 3 months.

Glad to have helped.... I think :lol

The SS TWK is a no brainer IMO. I had the SSW version and it was cool, but not cool enough to justify the secondary market prices that sellers ask.:cuckoo: Judging by how great this looks in the proto pics, I can only imagine how it will impress in person.:yess::impatient:

I had the SSW one as well. I think I had it for like a month before selling it. I liked it a lot but I think I sold it so fast because I overpaid a bit for it. That sucked some of the joy from that statue so I'm glad to be adding this version back and at a lot less money.

I had the SSW one as well. I think I had it for like a month before selling it. I liked it a lot but I think I sold it so fast because I overpaid a bit for it. That sucked some of the joy from that statue so I'm glad to be adding this version back and at a lot less money.

Trust me, after having my SSW collection so long, i've completely forgotton what i've paid for what!! :lol

list? for curiosity's sake.

list? for curiosity's sake.

in no particular order - true witch king ex, grey hulk, scarlet witch pf ex, green lantern pf ex, frodo+sam ex, darth malgus pf ex, wolf pred 1/5, pcs sagat ex, 2x halo pf ex, storm shadow ex, 2x poison ivy ex pf, c3po+r2d2 pf ex, rhino ex, lady death pf ex, baby doll pf ex, black widow pf ex, 2x arthas, gamingheads portal turret ex, 1/4 hulk maquette.

actually it's more than a dozen and it's only with ship date <=3 months, probably missed some too. I dont know what's sadder, the fact i am wasting money on those dolls or i can remember most of those preorders by heart :thud:

Trust me, after having my SSW collection so long, i've completely forgotton what i've paid for what!! :lol

Understand that! I kept every single statue I have ever bought. I do remember what I paid for the SSW TWK as it was a nice sum BUT IMHO it was worth every penny as the statue is stunning and very much one of the best SSW has put out! When I got into this line, it was going to be a "few select items" but that has now turned in a complete helm collection, way too many statues, busts, swords, props, books, odd and ends to remember much less list! I love them all and look at them daily, except the ones I pack away as there are too many to display. My son loves themas much and asks alot of questions about the characters. MY wife puts up with it and everytime I get a new statue, she asks WTH, then tells me to hurry up and open it!

in no particular order - true witch king ex, grey hulk, scarlet witch pf ex, green lantern pf ex, frodo+sam ex, darth malgus pf ex, wolf pred 1/5, pcs sagat ex, 2x halo pf ex, storm shadow ex, 2x poison ivy ex pf, c3po+r2d2 pf ex, rhino ex, lady death pf ex, baby doll pf ex, black widow pf ex, 2x arthas, gamingheads portal turret ex, 1/4 hulk maquette.

actually it's more than a dozen and it's only with ship date <=3 months, probably missed some too. I dont know what's sadder, the fact i am wasting money on those dolls or i can remember most of those preorders by heart :thud:

GL PF :thwak :lol

I don't have a ton on order.

TFWK
Frodo/Sam
RWOS PF
Sauron PF
Mark VII 1:6 - HT
Obi-Wan Mythos Statue - Free from SS
Loki 1:6 -HT
Mark 47 bust - HT
IM3 War Machine Bust - HT
FOTR Set 2 - Weta

wow josh your preorder is all over the place. I didnt know you cared about marvel, much less marvel toy dolls & busts :lol

Back