Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mondo despite some cool designs isn't worth it anymore for that reason. I'd rather pay a little more on eBay and buy when I want. Not to mention they're kind of jerks over at Mondo to be honest.

So, is this actually going to ship in March? Anyone with flex mind sharing their last payment date?

Yeah, same here - but there's still time for it to get bumped back like they did with the Dark Rider.

:pray:Here's hoping to no delays on this one! :duff

Same here in that hoping this guy does come to life in March!
Been looking forward to this guy from day 1!

Think both statues together is going to look cool, can't wait to get me hands on this one.

Yeah, its gonna be prety darn sweet to have this guy in the fold. Seeing it in both forms I think is going to really impress some folks.

Yeah, its gonna be prety darn sweet to have this guy in the fold. Seeing it in both forms I think is going to really impress some folks.

Josh, I think you have a lot more others things to impress folks in your collection than those 2 statues. ;)

It's been quite some time since I buy a LOTR statue. This will be a great piece to add to my collection. Glad that it is finally going to be shipping soon.

I'm now ready and waiting for Wiki to arrive...

dsc0802k.jpg

PS. Thanks to Wicker for the heads up. :hi5:

Back