Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King in True Form Statue

woodsy was my best pal :monkey3

I always wondered what happened to him. Do you know? I hope he's Ok. Kinda strange for him just to up and disappear...last I knew he was still big into LOTR collecting.

Colin, right?

Yeah, it's very weird. Like I said, I hope he's Ok. I know he'd love all the Hobbit stuff and I remember him being a big fan of the maquette line.

Yeah, I think that was his first name. Ditto to hoping he's ok and just decided to collect without being here.

I think Woodsy made a hasty exit around the time of the Sauron leg issue first being discussed. I also think the LOTRG forums were active pretty recently and by that I mean still in existence though no one really posting anymore. That site died with the AOME line. I still have my gandalf's tower dot com t shirt somewhere.

Yeah, it kind of died off once the SSW line started to end and we all posted more on sites like here and S&F.

9k9t4.png

They look really good together, don't they. :clap

Thanks for the pic minastirith. :hi5:

They shall be mine. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I think Witch-King looks bigger than Ringwraith

I don't know minastirith, the height of these on the specs on the product pages (at their highest point):
Ringwraith @ 19" and Witch-king @ 18.5" so I think if you adjust the images you have, they should look to be in or around the same size from foot to eye level.
(Only the Ringwraith doesn't have any eyes :slap) But you know what I'm saying don't you. :lol

They look great either way. :rock

Bill

so i was wondering about the specs too since it says ringwraith is 19 inches and twighlight witchking is 18.5. I am wondering if they are wrong w/ the specs. I made the bases the the same size and overlapped them to compare....shucks...i should have done it w/ the apple instead...oh well...so if this is any indication, then they should be about the same size....

k.

compare.jpg

Statue looks amazing. Sadly I don't have any space left for it. Reserving all remaining space for WETA environments. But SS did a great job on him and posing the statues next each other will look amazing. Congrats to those ordered him. :wave

so i was wondering about the specs too since it says ringwraith is 19 inches and twighlight witchking is 18.5. I am wondering if they are wrong w/ the specs. I made the bases the the same size and overlapped them to compare....shucks...i should have done it w/ the apple instead...oh well...so if this is any indication, then they should be about the same size....

k.

compare.jpg

Nice comparison. Looks legit. The highest point of the 2 statues is the end of the sword. So depending on the exact way the guys are holding it there might be some variations in size apart from there body size.

k.

compare.jpg

Nice job spy-d :clap

I think they may even be closer is size in reality, as the angle of the shots are a little different to each other.

But even if they are as seen above, I would be happy enough with that. :yess:

Bill

Just thinking...

the Sword would have been the more fitting exclusive since the Morgul Blade is the more associated weapon of the Twilight version of the Witch-king from the movie scene. Plus that way you could have had the Ringwraith holding the sword and Twilight Wiki hold the Morgul Blade side by side. :idea :nazgul

Back