WipeOut

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
No love for this game?
I'm currently playing WipeOut HD on PS3 and having a jolly good time!

RIP Psygnosis :monkey2

I love the serie, since the very first one back on the PSX. great game and awesome music track (prodigy <3). The wipeout HD is awesome.

HD Fury is a sexy game, I still play every now and then

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I played Kinect Wipeout last year, hit my head on the ceiling and now I don't remember where the disc is? :wacky

Yes loved it and played it...10 years ago :)

Those soundtracks got me into a lot of music that I got into.
Prodigy, fluke etc. All that techno industrial stuff.

I'm playing through HD right now and I clearer all Frenzy (tier 3) in gold, though novice. Considering how touch some of the challenges are getting there's no way I'm bothering with a higher difficulty and I'm curious to see how the higher tiers are going to kick my ***.
After I'm done I'll do Fury.

Also a very cool story.
I've play the series since the first one on PSX but one of my best memories was on WipeOut 64. Basically the music was crap on the console so I'd always play with my Prodigy CD in the Hi-Fi and once I was playing this race on Firestarter. It was a pretty tight, intense race and I finally got first place on the last lap as the track was building up and it ended with the DUM Dum dum dum just as I crossed the finish line.
Freaking awesome! :rock

Back