Action Figure WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *final Update Page 7*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *updated P4*

Indeed! I've been building up customs and kitbashes 'just in case' but certainly I've been hoping all along I'd still be able to get official ones.

Last edited:

Man, this is so Fantastic job! I prefer have clean version of figure, in standart shape, but this is so amazing job and look, that I really killing for have him! You made excelent job a mainly perfect is, that you are not done! Because now he is perfect, but you will make him better, but I don't understand, how you will made it! Really astonishing job!

thanks friends , such kind words ...

Elar: I Intend to make him looks like he does at the very end of the film, means I still need to add more damage to his head (scalp) and replace his left knee with an exposed Endo knee...

off topic , I am also "cheat custom-ing" my other T2 , from the sullen sad Arnold, to the fresh and determined Killing machine:

xtu9ng8ig27nxuazrsf.jpg

James!!!

thats freakin awesome, I wish I could get that level of silver for the endo parts, right now mine leans more to light gun metal...

Also what did you do to achieve the endo knee ? (hoping I dont need to screw a T-700)

All i gotta say is " DAMN" that looks superb, Take note HT..this is the DX we wanted !
( ok granted i did PO the new DX),
But still,chupanegro thats some excellent work there,,makes me wanna go and try it,,but knowing me ill probably bugger it up somehow

You are brave sir! I've always wondered what that would look like. You did a good job of it. Me, I only collect customs. As far as doing them myself, simple kitbashes is pretty much as far as I dare go except for the shortening operation I performed on my MMS117 endo-arm.

More progress albeit slight..

bris7ayp4xciag2bakyo.jpg

and here he is A-Dev , can't say he looks bad..if any I actually prefer him looking more determined such as this :

svir7cg1kvv4fqhedphz.jpg

killer work man....

brave soul I have to say....I dont have the chops to try that to mine!

great work, you killed it man! awesome

James!!!

thats freakin awesome, I wish I could get that level of silver for the endo parts, right now mine leans more to light gun metal...

Also what did you do to achieve the endo knee ? (hoping I dont need to screw a T-700)

Actually I made that BD T-800 for james.

THe knee is from an old aoshima endoskeleton.
The chrome finished was achieved with some spray chrome paint.
Works like wonder.

I'm loving what you're doin with yours.

Those look brilliant Chupanegro. I wish I personally had abilities like this.

Thanks guys!

Elvis1976 ..its a damn honor mate :)
Could you tip me on how to bond the Aoshima knee to the HT ?

I got one meself but its all solid metal.

Holy crap, I just realized that I bought your Neca T-800 head CaptainJamesbrooke, which If I am not mistaken was painted by Elvis1976.
Received today !!! superb stuff! great ! now i gotta destroy another T-800 to have a body to go with it...

1xw4iq0325724c5gkwu.jpg

Very nice work Chupanegro. The mangled arm looks great and I especially like what you've done with the scalp. Simply awesome.

Back