Action Figure WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *final Update Page 7*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *Progress pics P2*

Very very nice!! Ive seen someone else do this custom with one of those generic Terminator heads and the HT head. Ive thought about trying it but like you said if you mess up that $80 down the drain, which I do not have. Looks fantastic though. Oh and Im sure HT will take care of this one day

Yeah keep looking at mine and thinking what if...then I think don't it's $550.00 :<

once again cheers guys, I'll follow up with how it looks soon with my proper camera.

TheFiend : you are right, I'm abit like A-Dev , I am a huge T1, T2 nut , I stocked up on T2 figs, but it was a painful experience nevertheless when the dremel hits that mug.

Nekromantik : nope buddy, all those are HT T2 :)

Gary23 : you bought your T2 for $550 ? you joking right? way too high brother

Ah right. Thought it looked too good to be NECA ha ha
Awesome job :)

Great work here. And brave. I notice you're using the chest piece of a McFarlane endoskeleton figure - it works!

UPDATE:

there's nothing more soothing than to sneak out on the sleeping wife and kid and paint away ....

Finished the chest damage :

uix0kqkw9tj5g4sajgrn.jpg

6qlgky9jaalmh8cus669.jpg

txjph9kbq0k46r3ay98e.jpg

j4atpg9vmjkeotl0ejwu.jpg

Next step: glove and left arm mangling

Re: WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *updated P3*

A-Dev , your knowledge of Terminator toyline is Insane!

Yes that's indeed a McFarlane Endo Chestplate, the scale difference works to my advantage.

UPDATE:

there's nothing more soothing than to sneak out on the sleeping wife and kid and paint away ....

:lol Its man-geek time! I know the feeling. Its why I have such a messed up sleeping pattern.

A-Dev , your knowledge of Terminator toyline is Insane!

Yes that's indeed a McFarlane Endo Chestplate, the scale difference works to my advantage.

Thanks! Well, I really only know about what I have - I'm a big fan of the McFarlane and NECA lines aswell.

The latest pics look great. Even something as 'simple' as the bullet-hole-ridden jacket is excellent - its not as easy as you'd think to do that. I tried it before and ended up cutting slits into the jacket rather than circular holes - wasn't quite the effect I wanted.

I like the newer NECA T2 Endo as the older ones face was not very accurate and looked way off.

Nice work.

Really really well made! I didn't want multiples of characters but if EB was close to this in 1/4... I wouldn't be able to resist at all.

Thanks mate, I am continuing this custom next week.
The exposed endo knees is going to be the hardest for me to do , Don't really want to destroy a T-700 :( ....finding alternatives now

Very very nice :clap How did you do the headsculpt?

thanks !

@Bowzer ; a drill and dremmel to "destroy the original Arnie's face and a mold of a 1/6 endo hobby kit that I punch in to his face and then paint.

With a tsunami of upcoming T-800 figures coming from EB and HT :monkey1 , I decide to push on with more balls for further destruction:

quick WIP for his wrecked arm :

oe8o3nfxfkb9j3jk3h6e.jpg

Re: WIP - T-800, Cyberdine escape to Steel Mill *updated P4*

uhh that should have been the new dx!

*Arnie voice* Dey only postponed it. The DX BD is inevitable.

Though it may not actually end up a DX.

*Arnie voice* Dey only postponed it. The DX BD is inevitable.

Though it may not actually end up a DX.

I'm like you A-dev , despite this extensive mutilations (and more to come) I'm actually happy that HT and EB are on a Terminator milking war..

My motto is "can never have enough of T-800 in Arnie or Endo form"

Revisit as BD ? Bring it on!!

:yess:

Back