wip oola

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is Shaak-Ti or Aura Sing :)

shaak-ti is a another good suggestion,I might have to do her soon too.aura sing was an idea,till I realized the skin tone would not work out,but I am still thinking of doing her on one of these bodies.lets just say jabba will be pleased with my next custom chick!

shaak-ti is a another good suggestion,I might have to do her soon too.aura sing was an idea,till I realized the skin tone would not work out,but I am still thinking of doing her on one of these bodies.lets just say jabba will be pleased with my next custom chick!

Why would the skin not work?

hhhaaa!! I thought you had done Leia already... so to speak!

the leia you speak of is the g.g. statue I customized and is currently sitting on jabbas throne.I want to make her with the tb league body so I can pose her.but I am definetly planning on using this body for several other female customs.

a small update.added hands and feet to the body,and her chain.and I threw on some material to get an idea for her outfit.

this looks awesome............& would be a welcomed addition to the jabba/throne set for sure. many props to you so far. cant wait to see this finished........:clap

Back