wip oola

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oo la la oola...........:)

that looks like a sweet beginning...........what headsculpt is that.....a GG bust?

Looks great Mike, awesome start.

I also like using the GG busts for 1/6th figures.

Looking forward to seeing this one finished. :)

Hey mike quick question.... what are you using to colour the body.... it looks like pastels but how do you get them to stay on?

I cant wait to finish my 3 ladies,oh did I say three? well my 3rd hot mamma will be a suprise.it will be a couple weeks before the threesome is finished.I have a few other things Im working on for another board member.after that I will be balls to the wall with my stuff for awhile.I actually have about 50 custom figures in progress.so when I get them done it will be a big show of new stuff!

ahahahhah only 50 Mike... you are slowing down hahahah.. thanks for the pastel tips, but dont they rub off the figure????

ahahahhah only 50 Mike... you are slowing down hahahah.. thanks for the pastel tips, but dont they rub off the figure????

not all of us are a fine oiled machine my friend.not to mention I believe you run a sweat shop.using all those poor little children to do your work.
yeah some of the color will rub off,but not much.it actually stains the rubber.its permanent.no taking it off once its on.

mike i did the same thing with a custom conan...........ground pastels to stain the body. i lightly sprayed the body with dulcote once i got it liked i wanted it & i have never had a problem with it..........no smears, smudges, cracks or anything. that may be an option to combat the color coming off.
const3.jpg

Looking good Mike!
I always thought is would be so cool to have all of the ladies from Jabba's palace.I had somewhat started a Greeda but put her on the backburner to focus on some other projects.

Barryo-That Conan is sofa king AWESOME!
I'm determanded to have one someday.

mike i did the same thing with a custom conan...........ground pastels to stain the body. i lightly sprayed the body with dulcote once i got it liked i wanted it & i have never had a problem with it..........no smears, smudges, cracks or anything. that may be an option to combat the color coming off.
const3.jpg

Crom and Mitra barryo , that Conan is indeed the dogs cogs !:clap

const3.jpg

He is so cool mate Barryo the Barbarian :clap:clap:clap great skin tones

Mike fantatsic work so far mate and great use of the old pastels, never thought of wetting the brush first thou great idea.

And Barryo one of the best Conan's I've seen for a long time.

Ron

Yes more twileks!!!! awesome job bro... i was thinking on doing the same with a damaged oola i bought for 14 bucks........again my friend awesome F'N job !!!!

Back