(wip) History is gonna change

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!

PICT0935.jpg

UPDATE!

I still have a little work to do on it here and there, but here it is. Doc Brown is also on the way.

martymcflywip01.jpg

Last edited:
Aww man...thread bookmarked. What headsculpt are you going to use? If there's a decent one out there I'll start one of these in a heartbeat. After a color treatment, that "life preserver" will be dead on!

"Hey Biff, get a load of this guy's life preserver. Dork thinks he's gonna drown."

I'm using Ada's head but I'm touching up the hair a bit before it gets painted up. Her Marty is actually really good, aside from sculpted eye pupils which will also be fixed. Will use Aviator sunglasses on his forehead like my avatar. Gotta paint up the shoes, switch the buttons on the vest and jacket, and I'm still waiting on the checkered shirt and suspenders to arrive. Got a skateboard, just need to find a guitar and I'm set.

"Hey Biff, get a load of this guy's life preserver. Dork thinks he's gonna drown."

:lol Makes me want to go home and rock my halloween McFly costume for absolutely no reason :rotfl

Well I'm definitely keeping my eye on this thread, if yours turns out righteous I'll have to start one. Need to wrap up my other 5 WIP bashes first though :banghead

I'm using Ada's head but I'm touching up the hair a bit before it gets painted up. Her Marty is actually really good, aside from sculpted eye pupils which will also be fixed. Will use Aviator sunglasses on his forehead like my avatar. Gotta paint up the shoes, switch the buttons on the vest and jacket, and I'm still waiting on the checkered shirt and suspenders to arrive. Got a skateboard, just need to find a guitar and I'm set.

Where can I get that headsculpt ? :google

Where's the vest from, im thinking ill pick one up for the future...no pun intended.

It's from Crazyowners, they put out this 1/6 fashion set with short khakis and a plaid shirt etc, and this vest. But its like $90 so just grab the vest parted out off ebay. I think I payed like $16 for it. It's just not something that comes along everyday in this scale.

Awesome work Decks. I started mine recently as well. Btw there is another Marty and Doc sculpt set being finished that are pretty awesome, so a little birdie told me.....

Again, great job !

AWESOME!!!! You're off to a great start, Deck! I can't wait to see this guy progress. "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!

PICT0935.jpg

NOOOOO!!!

his head is starting to disappear already! get your parents to kiss marty! NOW!!!
:lol

great looking custom so far, and from a great movie series too. cant wait to see the finished figure.

Awesome work Decks. I started mine recently as well. Btw there is another Marty and Doc sculpt set being finished that are pretty awesome, so a little birdie told me.....

Again, great job !

:drool :drool :drool Oh wow, I hope it gets done! Would be perfect timing.

AWESOME!!!! You're off to a great start, Deck! I can't wait to see this guy progress. "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

NOOOOO!!!

his head is starting to disappear already! get your parents to kiss marty! NOW!!!
:lol

great looking custom so far, and from a great movie series too. cant wait to see the finished figure.

:lol Thanks guys, I was glad to see everything worked so far. The t-shirt was made for a slim and its on a narrow so it was a close call.

Back