Windows 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Microsoft is trying to sell an OS that people don't really need with all its extra features. Mr. Green still trying to get his bang for the buck from Window 8 which was updated to 8.1.

Microsoft is trying to sell an OS that people don't really need with all its extra features. Mr. Green still trying to get his bang for the buck from Window 8 which was updated to 8.1.

But is free my green friend. Completely free.

They will update free for at least 10 more years

If the government wants to concern itself with me, they can do it without Microsoft's help.

But is free my green friend. Completely free.

They will update free for at least 10 more years

In Mr. Green you should trust that its not totally free when it comes to Microsoft, especially Microsoft. Its a trap. Talk to Mr. Green's ex Director and he said that Microsoft offer free system efficiency analysis. Afterward, it turned out the company have to cough up $$$ for licensing fee. Supposedly its free. This is basically free to invade one's privacy by Microsoft and the government. And we have to agree to it to use their product?. No thanks. Mr. Green have no rush and no need to update.

In Mr. Green you should trust that its not totally free when it comes to Microsoft, especially Microsoft. Its a trap. Talk to Mr. Green's ex Director and he said that Microsoft offer free system efficiency analysis. Afterward, it turned out the company have to cough up $$$ for licensing fee. Supposedly its free. This is basically free to invade one's privacy by Microsoft and the government. And we have to agree to it to use their product?. No thanks. Mr. Green have no rush and no need to update.

well when you buy a new computer windows would just come in it, You never had to pay extra for Windows 7 or 8 or XP. that's what I meant.
they already said windows 10 will have updates at least for 10 years (meaning that a new type of windows might come out from now and 2025.) that's what the free part means. That they won't charge just like they never charged for updating win 7 before

Google spies on you, Apple spies on you, pretty much every program spies on you, welcome to the digital age.

Google spies on you, Apple spies on you, pretty much every program spies on you, welcome to the digital age.

Yup, exactly. Unless you want to go live in a cave, you'll never get away from it.

They'd be pretty damned bored with me. :lol

I'm appalled that the gov't has a photo of The Ween, but neither I nor devilof76 do.

firefox doesnt, if anything firefox is fighting against this

Don't get me started on Mozilla. I'm an IT guy, and at work we have TONS of people who use Flash sites for a variety if uses, some reasonable (FTP file uploads, backend website access), some not-so-much (Music streaming), and when Firefox decided to arbitrarily shut down Flash it caused me a lot of headaches.

Don't limit functionality. Ok, have a popup that gives you a warning, but shutting down a widely-used program because of an exploit? Nope, I'm done with their holier than thou crap.

Of COURSE Microsoft, Apple, Google, et. al collect data on you. That's the world we live in. Your cell phone, Facebook, Instagram - they all do it too. Unless you want to go live under a rock somewhere, get used to it.

As far as Mr. Green goes? Yeah, that thing by his "Director" sounds like he got scammed. I've never heard of legit Microsoft doing that. Probably a popup, spam message, or phone call. Don't be naive, and you'll be fine.

I'm appalled that the gov't has a photo of The Ween, but neither I nor devilof76 do.

lizard_lover_14sfw.jpg

I'm afraid I need to get win 10 but if my computer is corrupted win 10 will download on top of a corrupted system.

I wonder if getting win 10 would fix the corrupted stuff

Back