Win a Wounded Orc Bust from Alter Ego Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

The quote is from Braveheart when Longshanks say,"the only thing wrong with Scotland is that it is full of Scots."

No no, that's not where I heard it....I read it in a diary which had on every page a famous quote from somebody in history, and that was in there....

Well today I got the wounded orc bust from the second chance offer! Not what I was expecting in so many ways! First, the little dude is smaller than I thought he would be, even after hearing from other people how small he was....and also for the fantastic detailing! I love the way SSW paint their orcs, with all those veins looking like they're really under the skin....I don't think he's trying to bite the arrow, maybe just looking at it in anger as he's just been shot. Was also surprised that it's a ROTK bust, I'm sure it was a FOTR piece, even the box description makes it sound like he's an orc from the battle of the last alliance...

Anyway, it really is a groovy little bust, and a great prize for whoever wins him!

Back