Sideshow Statues at Jerseyfest Show in August

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlightdrive21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys:

Last year I added one post to this forum section to let people know about Sideshow statues that will be for sale at the annual Jerseyfest convention. I'm letting everyone know about the 2014 show in advance, which is in August at the Marriott Hanover hotel in Whippany New Jersey. Sideshow statues again will be for sale at the show at great prices along with pieces from other companies.

Also in attendance will be movie FX artists Phil Tippett (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Robocop, Dragonslayer, ILM Studios, etc.) and Jordu Schell (Avatar, Hellboy, 300, Making Monsters TV Show, etc.) doing presentations and signings, among other great artists.

Jerseyfest is unique and not your typical show. It has many people from all over the USA and abroad attending. It has tons of model figures and busts for sale of all scales, many of which are very rare and produced in very limited quantities. The show has models, statues, collectibles and other art related to monsters, comic books, science, fiction, fantasy, etc. The model contest is incredible - had about 350 entries at the last one. Plus there are painting and building demos all throughout the weekend happening during the vendor show, which are at no extra cost. At night there are hobby parties.

On the day before the vendor show, there are hobby classes for painting, building and sculpting. For example, I think many of you guys who love collecting statues would really love the "Painting a Death Dealer" class, which is a very affordable class at $100 (plus you get to keep the kit too!). It's perfect for beginners, but even experienced painters will learn from it and enjoy it.

See all the classes and pictures here: https://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=3128

Check out the show for yourself by visiting and looking around the web site, which has lots of pictures: www.jerseyfestfair.com

Thanks!
Dave

2014-Jerseyfest-Flyer-FINAL.jpg

Back