William Munny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Heres yet another Milliam Munny from Clint Eastwood's "UNFORGIVEN"
- The sculpt is a modified Headplay sculpt (incredible work!)
- The Hat is custom made of felt (might go the route of a hero head later)
- The coast is Taking Presidents
- The pants are hasbro dyed
- The Shotgun, boots, and shirt (white dyed )are Battlegear Toys
- Hope you enjoy!!

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

Looks good, Frank. That head is spot-on, isn't it? Still don't know if I'm crazy about the scale, tho.

The hat looks a bit rough, other than that I like it a lot!
Maybe change the hands, they look a bit toy-like next to the sculpt. What body is it? BBI?

Oh, that's a no-no! :nono
You cannot destroy that beautiful head sculpt!
Lol.. i tried a few other hats and the felt is the only way. Problem is the way the hair is sculpted, it gives the hat crown a FAT look. The only option is probably the hero,head hat, but from what ive seen it will require the hacking off of the top of the head

Lol.. i tried a few other hats and the felt is the only way. Problem is the way the hair is sculpted, it gives the hat crown a FAT look. The only option is probably the hero,head hat, but from what ive seen it will require the hacking off of the top of the head

That's why I got two shiny new Clint heads. One all set to chop away to accomodate the hero head hat.

I wont fix it to his head with anything other than magnets... that way when i pose the hair version he can still hold his hat or wear it on his back.

Nice bash.! I'm getting ready for mine, got a lot of the parts but they are going to need heavy modding. i'm going for the full meal deal... modded coat with accurate collar and everything, and I can't sew worth ____ so glue and scissors will be my friend. I will make a bash worthy of this head sculpt that's a promise :D

That's why I got two shiny new Clint heads. One all set to chop away to accomodate the hero head hat.

I wont fix it to his head with anything other than magnets... that way when i pose the hair version he can still hold his hat or wear it on his back.

Nice bash.! I'm getting ready for mine, got a lot of the parts but they are going to need heavy modding. i'm going for the full meal deal... modded coat with accurate collar and everything, and I can't sew worth ____ so glue and scissors will be my friend. I will make a bash worthy of this head sculpt that's a promise :D

Sounds great! Cant wait to see it!

He's looking good siquisiri, but he does need a better hat. :)
I'm hoping a Stevo's Toys "The Plainsman" will work.

Thanks, im still not sure of the hat, im gonna order the hero heads one and im still debating gettin a stevos..the sculpted hair i think will still make the felt hat look too broad.. im thinkin whatever route i replace mine with, im still gonna have to cut the head.

I just got three Stevo's stetson hats today and a bunch of holsters and things. I have to say these custom made hats are by FAR the best western hats I've seen 1/6th. The photos on his site don't show the beauty of his work, but I ordered them anyways since you can't get cowboy hats 1/6th easily or with much variety. I've got Cowboy hats by BGT, Newline, some other custom, DID and others but his are outstanding.

Plus I hadn't ordered from him in over a year and his new work is so much better now than before, but make sure to measure the head exactly as his hats are made to fit a little tight. If anyone want to see a photo of the hats on the heads just ask.

I just got three Stevo's stetson hats today and a bunch of holsters and things. I have to say these custom made hats are by FAR the best western hats I've seen 1/6th. The photos on his site don't show the beauty of his work, but I ordered them anyways since you can't get cowboy hats 1/6th easily or with much variety. I've got Cowboy hats by BGT, Newline, some other custom, DID and others but his are outstanding.

Plus I hadn't ordered from him in over a year and his new work is so much better now than before, but make sure to measure the head exactly as his hats are made to fit a little tight. If anyone want to see a photo of the hats on the heads just ask.

Do you have the clint sculpt??? How does one the stevos hats look on him?

Back