Action Figure Will you buy the Bat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy the 1/12 scale Bat (either offering)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ill Buy it, why not.... Its not going to be as small as some think its going to be, still be pretty big and impressive.

Overprices 1/12 plastic model of tasteless design from a worthless movie? Hmmm, let me think...

Absolutely not. Price is stupid, and the Vehicle itself looks horrible. Release the '66 Batmobile already.

Enough Nolan.

If it was the plane from Batman Forever... yes. This... no.

iFGe5wrd9fx4Q.gif

I want this in 1:18 scale to match my Mattel Tumbler... (no kidding)

yah, i was always hoping Hot Wheels would do a 1:18 Bat. But it would be super expensive. the elite 1:18 batpod was retailing at what, $139 or so. I assume you meant the Mattel Hot Wheels, right? Not the plastic toys :lol

Nope. Pass for me. Although if they ever came out with a Tumbler or 89 batmobile in this scale I would be hard press to not seriously consider it depending on price. I have no interest in 6" figures so I'm cool without them, but a smaller version of the other vehicles and you got my attention.

Nope. Pass for me. Although if they ever came out with a Tumbler or 89 batmobile in this scale I would be hard press to not seriously consider it depending on price. I have no interest in 6" figures so I'm cool without them, but a smaller version of the other vehicles and you got my attention.

1/12 Selina not enough to get your attention? :wink1:

10450143_663368870404316_4570613479419173709_n.jpg

DC Direct's 1/12 Alex Ross Batgirl wins over this, and it was released maybe 2008

dcdjlaross8_batgirl.jpg

Yeah, but can she sit in a vehicle. The sculpting and painting detail is pretty good for a 1/12 on that DCD Batgirl, but let's face it, the articulation is only slightly better than a statue even if you remove that rigid cape.

That said, I agree that the Mattel Movie Master's Catwoman has a better combination of detail and articulation than what we've seen so far with the Hot Toys 1/12.

Yeah, but can she sit in a vehicle. The sculpting and painting detail is pretty good for a 1/12 on that DCD Batgirl, but let's face it, the articulation is only slightly better than a statue even if you remove that rigid cape.

That said, I agree that the Mattel Movie Master's Catwoman has a better combination of detail and articulation than what we've seen so far with the Hot Toys 1/12.

Good point on the articulation, but surely HT could have done better on the over-all sculpt. And yeah, I also agree that Mattel's Selina Kyle has the better form/sculpt without compromising the articulation.

Yup, love the Bat. TDK trilogy is my favorite. A must have for me. Plus I like the scale. 1/6 would be way too big. At 1/12 it's like the size of the other Batmobiles. So it's already huge. And I like 6 inch figures. So all in all I'm excited about it. If I'm the only one makes no difference to me. It's my collection not anyone else's. :)

The Nolan/Bale Batman is, simply put, my favourite.

Personally, I would love to have SS make all the major characters from the three films in 1/4 scale. Of course, large items, like the Tumbler, the Bat Pod and the Bat, are great in 1/6 scale and 1/12 scale (the Bat).

As a result, I have put them on order. I think this will be impressive when it comes out.

Back