Will there be Gi-Joe PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm in the minority here but if Sideshow produces companion Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow Premium Formats a la this classic Mike Zeck cover, I'm sold...

e06a1s.jpg

Last edited:
I would maybe buy one to put with the Palisades mini-busts but I don't think I'd go all out. I'd much rather put the money into Troopers.

Looks like a JOE PF may be announced at SDCC. From today's Q&A:

I was wondering if you will be making a line of Premium Format G.I Joe? …. AND …. How about G.I. Joe Dioramas (not just the environments like Recon at Waypoint 12, but full dios)?

We do have some news to share on the subject of expanded GI Joe licensing. Stay tuned to the Sideshow website, especially around the time of San Diego Comic-Con (in late July).

A Joe PF would have to be completely iconic and over the top for me to buy. But dioramas? No thanks, I'll just make those with the ARAH figures.

I would have no choice but to buy a Zartan PF, Sideshow.

See there I'd have to agree, especially if it looked like the Palisades statue.

But if it was just the GI Joe Reborn Snake Eyes again I'd pass instantly. The only reason the Marvel PFs work is because they look iconic and classic.

Yes To Joe PF'S !!!!!

Zartan,CC, SS,Destro, Serpentor and Baroness are a must in that media.

Back