Will there be another Original Stormtrooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badvoc

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Missed the 1st one when it was released although I did get a Sandtrooper. Interested to learn if there are plans afoot to release another original films Stormtrooper as I'm keen as hell to get one.

Unlike Hot Toys, Sideshow doesn't really revisit their releases. They mentioned sometime back in a Q&A that they'd be doing an ROTJ version though.

Well, have they EVERY reissued a figure?

I wouldn't count on it. If they ever did, this would probably be the one, but I wouldn't chance it. Spring for it on Ebay. Sucks to pay over retail, but that IS the collecting game, after all.

They have revisited characters of course, but I don't think they have revisited a specific character in a specific look. Seems to me that the Vaders, Fetts, and troops from the different films, as slightly different as they are from one another, are different enough that Sideshow may well go after them later.

they could re-issue an ESB/ROTJ shiny version...............:yess:

glad i sprung for 2 when i did...........although i should have bought 5 or 6........:monkey2

they could re-issue an ESB/ROTJ shiny version...............:yess:

I suppose... That might be pretty cool.

Wasn't the mask slightly different in RotJ or something? If so, they could maybe try that too. I'm not sure though.

Define "revisit." They sure seem to be using the heck out of those trooper molds.

You did a pretty good job. :lol

They have revisited characters of course, but I don't think they have revisited a specific character in a specific look. Seems to me that the Vaders, Fetts, and troops from the different films, as slightly different as they are from one another, are different enough that Sideshow may well go after them later.

Back