Will SS make another Hulk Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they can prove us all wrong.... But I agree it's a long shot. :pray: I'm not a fan of the classic PF either. It's great but not my cup of tea. I guess in the rhino thread maybe the eggshell is better than we thought?

Eggshell will never beat solid in my book. However, I have come to realize that those days are gone. I think that Skaar was the last real quality PF we will ever see from SSC.

With the Avengers hulk Maquette just released and the WWH comiquette on the way as well as the Hulk vs Wolverine Dio I think it may be a long wait before SS does another Hulk PF. I Hope I am wrong for everyone's sake :)

With the Avengers hulk Maquette just released and the WWH comiquette on the way as well as the Hulk vs Wolverine Dio I think it may be a long wait before SS does another Hulk PF. I Hope I am wrong for everyone's sake :)

:gah: noooooo!!!!!!!! You say WW hulk "comiquette"?!? :monkey2 I want a PF!

I am really looking forward to the Hulk vs Wolverine.

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were regarding SS ever making a new classic Hulk PF based on the comics?

Every major character gets a new thread with this question. Last week I think it was Iron Man. They can all pretty much be summed up with the same answer...the character will get another PF. Pick a name...any name. It'll happen.

It may take 5 years. It may take 10. Maybe 15+. But to NEVER do another one...? It'll happen.

Other franchises have characters with multiple PFs. Marvel has a lot of popular characters so it will take a while to reach back around.

As long as the new statue is completely different I welcome new versions. Older collectors often don't want a new version thinking it will sink the collectibility of their grail. Which could be true. Newer collectors will pass the old one for a cheaper new one which could drop the prices of Cap, Hulk, Doom, etc. But that doesn't necessarily have to happen.

I just want SS to go on a marvel villans binge. Its a shame we don't have a 1/4 magneto yet. Also a comic Loki is overdue. Jugg/Mr sinister/omega red. I would rather have them not re-visit characters until they pump out some still waiting there turn.

Whats this I'm reading about a Hulk vs Wolverine diorama?!
Has there been any official information released? Maybe even pictures?
This sounds sweet!

Whats this I'm reading about a Hulk vs Wolverine diorama?!
Has there been any official information released? Maybe even pictures?
This sounds sweet!

No pics. However, in SSCs Q & A section of their website they specifically mentioned they were working on a Hulk vs Wolverine dio quite awhile ago. No other info has been released (that I know of) since then.

This is the most anticipated marvel piece for me. I've been waiting on this for a long time. I hope it's bloody, savage, and epic. It should be at least as big as the Thanos dio. Personally, I hope it's the first ever 1/4 scale dio they ever release. If any characters deserve that distinction, it's these two. I'm wating on pins and needles for this dio. :impatient: I just want to see some WIP shots so we can get a sense of what is coming.

No pics. However, in SSCs Q & A section of their website they specifically mentioned they were working on a Hulk vs Wolverine dio quite awhile ago. No other info has been released (that I know of) since then.

This is the most anticipated marvel piece for me. I've been waiting on this for a long time. I hope it's bloody, savage, and epic. It should be at least as big as the Thanos dio. Personally, I hope it's the first ever 1/4 scale dio they ever release. If any characters deserve that distinction, it's these two. I'm wating on pins and needles for this dio. :impatient: I just want to see some WIP shots so we can get a sense of what is coming.

Oooh, sounds exciting!
I've totally missed this.
Maybe it will be revealed at SDCC this year and up for pre-order soon after... :impatient:
Fingers crossed :panic:

it almost seems the Diorama line has fallen to the side, just like the LSB busts and 1/5 lady coms...

it almost seems the Diorama line has fallen to the side, just like the LSB busts and 1/5 lady coms...

It certainly seems that way. However, I really NEED that Hulk vs Wolverine dio. It is the only dio that I can say I can't do without. These 2 characters need to square off in an epic polystone battle. This can easily be the best dio ever made if it's done right.

Back