Will SS make another Hulk Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaponokeona

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were regarding SS ever making a new classic Hulk PF based on the comics?

I'd be surprised if it didn't happen.

Of course, you probably won't see an EXACT remake of the Kirby version, but I'm sure Sideshow will spread the 'love.'

alright just let me be the first to say no to a hulk rehash.

Next Hulks will be World War Hulk PF, Hulk vs Wolverine Diorama and faux bronze Hulk classic statue.

WWH will probably be up for preview this year... Maybe at SDCC?? Also, given that the Maq is out there, is pretty much a classic Hulk, and is a LE it could be awhile before we see a plain Classic Hulk for awhile. However when we do get another PF .... Well IMHO

KEOWN OR FAIL!!!.

SS will go through & make them all eventually but your going to have to wait, years probably. I can't imagine a Hulk anytime soon though because of the maquette like some have mentioned but out of all the big names I would guess that Wolverine will be the next to be revisited in a brown costume. We could be getting a Spider-Man, SS are working on something to do with him but judging from the picture's were seen it looks to small to be a PF.

Hell I just need a comic hulk PF! Anyone will do. I want WW hulk or a new modern classic hulk please! Please make him huge, low ES for the ex, not hollow like an eggshell, good reasonable price, smaller brown box soni can save on shipping and space, and loaded with extras to make the ex stand out. Is that too much to ask for? It was done before on malgus, sw, storm, etc.

Hell I just need a comic hulk PF! Anyone will do. I want WW hulk or a new modern classic hulk please! Please make him huge, low ES for the ex, not hollow like an eggshell, good reasonable price, smaller brown box soni can save on shipping and space, and loaded with extras to make the ex stand out. Is that too much to ask for? It was done before on malgus, sw, storm, etc.

LOL. Boy, are you dreaming. There is no way that a new SSC Hulk PF won't be hollow. Look, I am not a fan of the original Hulk PF at all. However, there is no way SSC comes close to topping that PF in terms of quality. While I don't like the look, the size, solidness, and quality of the paint apps will never be duplicated again. SSC just doesn't build statues like that anymore. That's just a fact.

LOL. Boy, are you dreaming. There is no way that a new SSC Hulk PF won't be hollow. Look, I am not a fan of the original Hulk PF at all. However, there is no way SSC comes close to topping that PF in terms of quality. While I don't like the look, the size, solidness, and quality of the paint apps will never be duplicated again. SSC just doesn't build statues like that anymore. That's just a fact.

Hopefully they can prove us all wrong.... But I agree it's a long shot. :pray: I'm not a fan of the classic PF either. It's great but not my cup of tea. I guess in the rhino thread maybe the eggshell is better than we thought?

Back