Will someone make props again like MR did with the lightsabers hilt in case etc?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much are those customs going for in comparison to MR stuff.

I have pretty great condition Master Replica sabers. The Force FX ones, and no one even messaged for one. :lol

Maybe I just don't have the right stuff. :lol

I might try and just go for the entire hilt line up and get cases. Don't have space to add the blade too.

:exactly: RPF, FISD (and all other 501st forums), PropDen, TDH, MPPC, all these boards are full of talented artists and customizers who make fantastic props. For example I'm not a lightsaber collector, as you might know already I only collect Original Trilogy Imperials. And still I had to have a real Graflex conversion with Exactra 20 bubbles and accurate t-tracks in my collection as an exception. Never cared to own a Master Replicas, EFX or Icons LE lightsaber, but a Graflex is proudly displayed among my Imperial collectibles. If this doesn't show what is the best type of sabers and props in general out there, not sure what will.

View attachment 213676

View attachment 213677

Nice, i think that Graflex saber looks nice. does this come with the nameplate and the display base for the saber?
Thanks!

My saber above is not a Parks replica. It is a genuine and original Graflex flash gun with real Exactra 20 bubbles and Roy t-tracks and D-ring.

Sounds expensive, but it looks very very nice! I'd love to have one of those.

Sounds expensive, but it looks very very nice! I'd love to have one of those.

Thanks. They are getting more expensive each day. TFA is making crazy prices for Graflex flashguns due to the presence of a genuine Graflex saber in the movie (most likely ESB Luke - with a few minor changes).

tfa-graflex.jpg

If there was a clearer shot of the activator then we'd know for sure which movie it was from, ANH or ESB.

Considering there were screws/rivets in the handle and the D-ring assembly like on Luke's ESB saber, this is most likely going to be a version of his ESB. With a glass eye though instead of the second button. We'll see soon though.

graflex.jpg

Lukes TFA lightsaber_zpsk5t3era1.jpg

Yup, the circuits and rivets make it ESB. Good call. It wouldn't have made sense for it to be ANH anyway. I wonder what kind of lightsaber, if any, old man Luke has. Will it be a new iteration of his ROTJ or something else entirely?

Back