Will HT do a Force Ghost Yoda from TLJ and would you buy it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might as well put Grover or gonzo in the film instead.

Got the ESB one and I’m happy with that

It's such an enigma that they get it so right in 1980 and it goes downhill from there. The TLJ Yoda certainly looked much better to me than either of the PT Yodas, but it still looked a long way off from the ESB version. You'd think Frank Oz would have looked on the TLJ monitor and said "eh, not quite looking right..." but maybe his eyes aren't what they used to be. But it's true that even the performance seemed a bit off - too silly somehow.

Really reinforces what a remarkable achievement the 1980 Yoda really was = talk about all involved at the very top of their game.

It's such an enigma that they get it so right in 1980 and it goes downhill from there. The TLJ Yoda certainly looked much better to me than either of the PT Yodas, but it still looked a long way off from the ESB version. You'd think Frank Oz would have looked on the TLJ monitor and said "eh, not quite looking right..." but maybe his eyes aren't what they used to be. But it's true that even the performance seemed a bit off - too silly somehow.

Really reinforces what a remarkable achievement the 1980 Yoda really was = talk about all involved at the very top of their game.

I think there was more structure to the original Yoda puppet. When the one in TLJ moved I got a "sock puppet" feeling for how the mouth moved similar to the Kermit the Frog puppet.

Back