Will HT be able to produce a 1/6 scaled HULK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah right:duh

No then, I dont think Hulk was mentioned on that page or whatever. Only mention I've heard of it is on their website for that poll

ahh, see I'd LOVE to have a Hulk but it just doesnt seem likely, as you know not only am I the Anti Mike but the anti Ski, therefore I have no hope what so ever in this thing being released although id love it

I almost think we'd have a better chance of seeing a comic Hulk than either movie Hulk. I loved the Norton film, but sometimes I hear people talk and get a vibe like the movie and the Hulk's design weren't overly popular, and the 2004 was even less popular from the reactions I've caught and even Marvel opted to reboot things. I just fear Hot Toys won't think movie Hulk a worthwhile figure to make, which sucks, I want a 2008 Hulk and Norton Banner figure, just like they are on the theatrical poster.

this one?
incredible-hulk-poster-1.jpg

Yup, I'm a big fan of the 70's TV show with Bixby and Ferrigno, and Norton's costume and the bag over his shoulder for that poster is an homage to that show, so getting a figure of that gets a Norton Banner in my collection and also acts as homage to the show in my collection, since I don't think any company will ever put out figures from the show.

As far as I know, there hasn't even been a small hint in any magzines or interviews of a Hulk coming from Hot Toys, just a big wishful hope for many fans here. I do believe Hulk was an option in a Hot Toys poll, but who knows what that may ammount to.

I almost think we'd have a better chance of seeing a comic Hulk than either movie Hulk. I loved the Norton film, but sometimes I hear people talk and get a vibe like the movie and the Hulk's design weren't overly popular, and the 2004 was even less popular from the reactions I've caught and even Marvel opted to reboot things. I just fear Hot Toys won't think movie Hulk a worthwhile figure to make, which sucks, I want a 2008 Hulk and Norton Banner figure, just like they are on the theatrical poster.

Actually there was a thread that popped up here a while back with a pic that had the Hulk either superimposed or an actual product shot behind a HT/Marvel MMS line image. It's mysteriously vanished as have all the posts in it. Flosi also saw it. We're not sure whether it was legit or not.

Yup, I'm a big fan of the 70's TV show with Bixby and Ferrigno, and Norton's costume and the bag over his shoulder for that poster is an homage to that show, so getting a figure of that gets a Norton Banner in my collection and also acts as homage to the show in my collection, since I don't think any company will ever put out figures from the show.

ahhh I see you are a true blue...or should I say green? fan :lol nerd humor never gets old

I'm a big fan of the 70's TV show with Bixby and Ferrigno...

...I don't think any company will ever put out figures from the show.

I think a Ferrigno Hulk would be pretty cool. Think your right in that wont see figures from it.

I would also prefer a Norton Hulk to the other version. Also preferd Nortons film and enjoy it alot more than Ang Lee's

Having both Hulk and Bannaer posed like in the poster (even with Hulk facing forward) would make for a pretty cool display

Actually there was a thread that popped up here a while back with a pic that had the Hulk either superimposed or an actual product shot behind a HT/Marvel MMS line image. It's mysteriously vanished as have all the posts in it. Flosi also saw it. We're not sure whether it was legit or not.

Damn, I wish I'd caught that, even if fake, still would have been neat to see. Unfortunately these HT Hulk threads and ones about the movie tend to pop up and if you don't catch them when they start, then tend to fall to like page 4 in Marvel.

ahhh I see you are a true blue...or should I say green? fan :lol nerd humor never gets old

That's where I got started, I grew up watching reruns of Hulk, Wonder Woman and The Greatest American Hero.

I think a Ferrigno Hulk would be pretty cool. Think your right in that wont see figures from it.

I would also prefer a Norton Hulk to the other version. Also preferd Nortons film and enjoy it alot more than Ang Lee's

Having both Hulk and Bannaer posed like in the poster (even with Hulk facing forward) would make for a pretty cool display

That would actually be an easy figure to do too. The Dutch body is more suited to Ferrigno anyway (too tall for Arnie), so all they'd need to do is produce it in Green, sculpt hands, legs, feet and a Ferrigno head, throw on some ripped pants and they'd be set.

There was a sculptor doing a statue with full 3D figures of both like the poster so that if you turned it right it looked just like it or you could spin it and see them both from any angle, unfortunately it probably would have been very costly even if it was every completed and sold.

I like TV and movie Hulk, and sadly, quality merchandise faithful to the designs doesn't exist out there.

I like TV and movie Hulk, and sadly, quality merchandise faithful to the designs doesn't exist out there.

Is a shame. Ferrigno Hulk always scarred the crap out of my gf, still does. Even when watching King of Queens and Ferrigno is on scene, she has a hard time watching because of who it is :lol

Yeah she looks away at those parts :lol

None of the other Hulks bother her. Just something about Ferrigno. Amuses the hell out of me

When I was a kid, the "first" Hulk on the show creeped me out, but thanks to Mr. Rogers, I wasn't scared of Lou because I could see him getting put into the makeup.

to those that think this figure won't sell if it's priced too high, i for one believe hulk is gonna be a much sought item. why? how often do you get a ONE SIXTH figure of someone like the effin HULK???

if the powerloader can sell, tumbler can sell, i KNOW hulk can and will be sold out. despite the fact that he isn't as popular overseas, they're gonna snatch him up quick just based on the imposing stature alone.

to those that think this figure won't sell if it's priced too high, i for one believe hulk is gonna be a much sought item. why? how often do you get a ONE SIXTH figure of someone like the effin HULK???

if the powerloader can sell, tumbler can sell, i KNOW hulk can and will be sold out. despite the fact that he isn't as popular overseas, they're gonna snatch him up quick just based on the imposing stature alone.

Damn, I wish I'd caught that, even if fake, still would have been neat to see. Unfortunately these HT Hulk threads and ones about the movie tend to pop up and if you don't catch them when they start, then tend to fall to like page 4 in Marvel.

That's where I got started, I grew up watching reruns of Hulk, Wonder Woman and The Greatest American Hero.

man maul haha you ARE my brother :lol

Wow, you really are a youngster. I remember watching all those as new shows. :lol

As for the HT Hulk thread, no, it was deleted. I had it opened in it's own window since the topic was awesome and when I refreshed got the "not found" screen. As a mod, can't you see what was deleted and why for?

Back