Will HT be able to produce a 1/6 scaled HULK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm slightly offended to being referred to as a History Channel parallel as if I pull any number out of my ass because I'm trusted at some Marvel knowledge it'd be accepted without fail.

My references are internet interviews I read and posted on this site in the past as well as interviews with the director and cast again that I linked here but am too lazy to fetch. As well as this TV spot where at 00:32 you hear Blonsky clearly say 10 feet tall.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sdWSXD6odCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sdWSXD6odCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In case the embedd fails https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWSXD6odCk

Ultimately though I'm not going to knitpick over a foot, if in the Blu-Ray they say 9 feet then fine, I'm just pointing out that what was actually filmed and put out as film canon was 10 feet despite what was said behind the scene. Really in the difference of 9 feet to 10 feet we are talking about non noticable differences in a 1:6 format but whatever.

Ultimately though I'm not going to knitpick over a foot, if in the Blu-Ray they say 9 feet then fine, I'm just pointing out that what was actually filmed and put out as film canon was 10 feet despite what was said behind the scene. Really in the difference of 9 feet to 10 feet we are talking about non noticable differences in a 1:6 format but whatever.

I took the "first things first" as calling me dumb as the overall tone of it was condescending, so whatever. Didn't mean it to offend ya bud, just saying, I'll believe production/design team stats in a film documentary about the character over a "soldier's guesstimate" movie dialogue any day of the week. :lol

Last edited:
I much preferred it when Hulk was 15 feet tall in his final appearance in the Ang Lee film. 9 or 10 feet seems "puny" for the Hulk.

Well, I think it certainly captured the essence of Hulk better than a perfect bodybuilder-type physique like the latest Hulk incarnation. And that fight with the dogs, man!

Well, I think it certainly captured the essence of Hulk better than a perfect bodybuilder-type physique like the latest Hulk incarnation. And that fight with the dogs, man!

I think he looked more like a video game character than a "realistic" CG Hulk. For some reason I just couldn't buy it in the Norton film.

I judge his height by this, Blonsky was a short guy, especially standing with Ross. Ten feet might be the dialogue, but standing with Betty and this shot with Blonsky, 8-9" seems a better size.

HULK_352664_600x366.jpg

I think he looked more like a video game character than a "realistic" CG Hulk. For some reason I just couldn't buy it in the Norton film.

I agree with that, the actual design was real nice, but the execution, most of the time, on both Hulk and Abomination was less realistic looking than a lot of other CGI creatures today, I'd even say overall, the 2004 Hulk looks more really there than the 2008.

After all, a "Hulk" is a "Hulk". Norton's Hulk somehow doesn't look like something's gone wrong.

Yeah, that Hulk was great. But Norton's wasn't bad at all. It just feels like this one captures the Hulk better.

Plus in Ang Lee's movie, you really felt as though the Hulk was a real being. It really shows that they put in more than 1 million man hours into crafting and lighting him.

Yeah, that Hulk was great. But Norton's wasn't bad at all. It just feels like this one captures the Hulk better.

Plus in Ang Lee's movie, you really felt as though the Hulk was a real being. It really shows that they put in more than 1 million man hours into crafting and lighting him.

One of the things I loved about Lee's movie was when the dog bit his trap or when they were shooting him in the bunker, they use the whole "angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" and had him increase in size. Given that the gamma that Bruce is infected with is supposed to be limitless in power, Hulk should be limitless in strength as well. He just seemed like a puss in the Norton movie, I dunno, like Emo Hulk.

One of the things I loved about Lee's movie was when the dog bit his trap or when they were shooting him in the bunker, they use the whole "angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" and had him increase in size. Given that the gamma that Bruce is infected with is supposed to be limitless in power, Hulk should be limitless in strength as well. He just seemed like a puss in the Norton movie, I dunno, like Emo Hulk.

Yeah the trap thing was _____ing awesome.

Can they produce it? yes. WILL they produce it, Im on the fence about it, was it listed as one of the figures they'd be releasing? (as they did with Wolverine, Blade, BAD Michael Jackson)

If you mean as a poll on their website, then if memory serves correctly then yes, Hulk was one of the options you could vote for. I may be wrong though

But blade and MJ Bad were ones you could vote for also

No, I meant in there little...magazine? The word escaped me brochure maybe? There was thread a while back and the names I mention in my previous post were on the new figure page, where as hulk wasnt. To my knowledge that is

As far as I know, there hasn't even been a small hint in any magzines or interviews of a Hulk coming from Hot Toys, just a big wishful hope for many fans here. I do believe Hulk was an option in a Hot Toys poll, but who knows what that may ammount to.

Back