Will Hot Toys re-release Aliens uscms? What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All they need to do is pop out a Hicks and Ripley and they would be grail figures and sold out within a year.

I really wish HT would get Michael Biehn's likeness and release a DX Hicks. It would also be nice if they would release a new, previously unreleased Marine. I can dream, right?

My gut feeling tells me we will see a Hicks or an announcement by Hot TOys at Comic COn. NECA got Michael Biehn's likeness and another actor/marine. NECA and Hot Toys pretty much follow each other when it comes to products. Hot Toys will def. capitalize on Prometheus and Aliens. All I want is a DX Hicks with multiple heads: headset, helmet and acid burn. So I can buy three and pose Hicks in each of the three looks he had in the classic film. Since Ripley is out of the picture with Sigourney Weavers refusal to sell her likeness, I would also want a Private Drake, Bishop or Vasquez to go with Hicks

I think it's all a matter of HT getting the rights to Biehn's likeness.
If they get that, they will without a doubt release a new figure, 'cause I think the market for more CM's is there.
Heck, I'd probably get a new one as well!

I think it's all a matter of HT getting the rights to Biehn's likeness.
If they get that, they will without a doubt release a new figure, 'cause I think the market for more CM's is there.
Heck, I'd probably get a new one as well!

I've been thinking they would go after his likeness for a Reese figure so why not redo a Hicks when they get it. Look what they did when they got Arnie's likeness - Dutch, T800 etc. Not that Biehn is on that level but he's played some major character's in some very popular franchises. Hicks and Reese would be a big hit!

Looks like NECA got the rights to, uh, at least attempt a figure with Biehn's likeness:

jEt95.jpg

Room for optimism? Unsure.

An improved Hicks is a must. Old one just doesn't cut it, I'm afraid, and it's too expensive on the secondary market anyway.

Back