Will Hot Toys (or anyone) ever make fully licensed T-1 figures?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dleebatman1

Freakalicious
Reaction score
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

cKR_htKR_s1.jpg

OR

ASTermfull4-319x600.jpg

thanks. I'm getting one very soon that has that exact formula. just wasn't sure about the head - it looked different in those pics - looks very very real!

i dont think they ever will. gotta make a custom, which is what im trying to do. does anyone have painted samples of the h2creative heads and info on who i could contact to paint one for me? greatly appreciated. im hoping to get a custom battle damaged head (HH016) on their site.

Is that an FML 84 Reese?

Still needs to get me one of those.
Likewise. I've sent Les a PM and a few emails inquiring about it but have not gotten a reply yet. I do, however, understand his situation. Still hoping.

Unfortunately, or forunately (however you look at it) collectors are forced to make their own. There are a number of great items out there if you were wanting to make a T1 figure... but some of the parts (especially if you want a Saturday Toys Biker set) can be pricey. I think I have about $200 invested in my custom T1 Arnold.

Back