Will Hot Toys ever attempt a Schumacher movie line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy a Kilmer Batman (could we also have Dr Chase Meridian in 1/6 as well?). But HT would have to not shove Iron Man and Star Wars down our throats for this to happen.

Well Batfreak, I'll warn you in advance that I have an opposing opinion.

I don't see it happening at all. The Schumacher films have never been looked kindly upon so there isn't really any incentive for HT to take the risk of creating figures of it. The dislike of those films is not a trend, they've always been considered bad and rightfully so. They really aren't doing much at all with the far more beloved Burton films as it is. There's really no chance, IMO.

I would buy an Arnold Mr. Freeze though.

I think it would still be worth the shot. Hell, I'd totally work hard on customizing Hot Toys quality of Schumacher Batman characters.

Think of Robin... Is there any modern live-action Robin?? Chris O'Donnell fit the role for Robin so well. His original uniforms for both BF and B&R still look awesome. Geez, imagine how beautiful a HT quality 1/6th figure would look for Robin!

Also love Val Kilmer as Batman with the original batsuit. Michael Keaton is still a better Batman, but Val is a close second who actually looked perfect in a batsuit. Val acted the part so well that I often mistake him for Michael Keaton in some scenes of the movie.

I'd love it just on nostalgia, which these movies have finally started to touch on with me.

In the meantime, I'm trying to decide what I want to do as far as representation from these movies in my collection. One idea I had was doing some repainting/customizing from some of the kenner figures to make screen accurate versions where needed (mainly Kilmer, clooney, and Silverstone).

Otherwise there's some old wb store statues that while affordable, May not be what I want to spend altogether.

I'd love it just on nostalgia, which these movies have finally started to touch on with me.

In the meantime, I'm trying to decide what I want to do as far as representation from these movies in my collection. One idea I had was doing some repainting/customizing from some of the kenner figures to make screen accurate versions where needed (mainly Kilmer, clooney, and Silverstone).

Otherwise there's some old wb store statues that while affordable, May not be what I want to spend altogether.

Actually the best option most likely would be those 1/6 model Kits.

I'd buy every character they'd be willing to make. I like the whole Burton/Schumacher anthology more than any of Nolan's films.

That its was. I used to go to McDonald's every day and get the Super Hero Burger

Agent47Chris-McDonald-s-Super-Hero-Burger-commercial-1995-e10515626.jpg

I also got all the Batman Forever collector glasses.

7.jpg

WOO!! Those glasses brings back memories hard.

I would so love for them to make this line. In all reality the two movies are my guilty pleasure and kindly hope that they make the most important factions of this line; the bat mobiles. I would die if I saw batman forever a batmobile mainly because of the lights!!! But that would kill hot toys qc big time so I'm happy with the Mattel version and Kenner batmobile.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I would so love for them to make this line. In all reality the two movies are my guilty pleasure and kindly hope that they make the most important factions of this line; the bat mobiles. I would die if I saw batman forever a batmobile mainly because of the lights!!! But that would kill hot toys qc big time so I'm happy with the Mattel version and Kenner batmobile.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

It's a shame that Mattel didn't go the extra mile to include the lights... It Pretty sad that hallmark got it right but Mattel did not...

DSCF7318.jpg

I'd get an Uma Ivy.. & maybe a Freeze Arnold, but that's it.

I'm happy with my Hotwheels Kilmer & Clooney Batmobiles & don't need figures of those guys. :lol

I'd get an Uma Ivy.. & maybe a Freeze Arnold, but that's it.

I'm happy with my Hotwheels Kilmer & Clooney Batmobiles & don't need figures of those guys. :lol

Hot Wheels needs to make the B&R Batmobile to complete thier Batman movie Batmobiles line... It's teh Only one missing. They also need to make 1/18 Batwing(89),BatMissle,BatSkiBoat,BatWing(forever),BatBoat(forever),Animated Series Batmobile and Asylum Batmobile.

Hot Wheels needs to make the B&R Batmobile to complete thier Batman movie Batmobiles line... It's teh Only one missing. They also need to make 1/18 Batwing(89),BatMissle,BatSkiBoat,BatWing(forever),BatBoat(forever),Animated Series Batmobile and Asylum Batmobile.

Hopefully Hot Wheels will make a 1:18 B&R Batmobile in the next couple of years for the B&R 20th anniversary like they made the Forver Batmobile for the Batman Forever 20th this year.

I take it you mean the 1:18 version, because they've made it in the 1:50 scale already.

Yes 1/18.. Cause they have Made 66,89,Returns,Forever,Tumbler,Tumbler camo,Arkham Knight and BVS all in 1/18. Just missing a few iconic Batmobiles like Arkham Asylum BTAS and Batman & Robin jsut to have all the movie Batmobiles in 1/18

you can get 1/6th scale riddler and 2 face figures from the schumacher series from xensation.

WumhyIr.jpg

Back