Will Hot Toys ever attempt a Schumacher movie line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy every character they'd be willing to make. I like the whole Burton/Schumacher anthology more than any of Nolan's films.

It's a shame if we don't get anything from at least Forever. Robin's costume was fantastic, I love the panther suit, man the summer of '95 was just awesome.

That its was. I used to go to McDonald's every day and get the Super Hero Burger

Agent47Chris-McDonald-s-Super-Hero-Burger-commercial-1995-e10515626.jpg

I also got all the Batman Forever collector glasses.

7.jpg

I loved those glasses.

Ten years later, I ordered a new set from Ebay. When it arrived, the Robin glass had been shattered and pulverized into powder during shipment.

Of the four glasses, that was the one I couldn't have cared less about anyhow.

I wouldn't buy Hot Toys, just because Hot Toys is way out of my price range as a collector and I don't particularly care for the scale. But if NECA were to do them, I would LOVE Schumacher toys. I, personally, can't stand Batman Forever, but find Batman & Robin to be a lot of silly fun. That being said, I'd kill to have a great looking Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face figure. His outfits were just so snazzy. Hell, if NECA got the rights for 7" movie figures*, I'd probably buy everything. Robin, Riddler, Two-Face, Freeze... I'd be over Uma Poison Ivy in a heartbeat. Obviously, I'm most partial to the Burton/Animated Series/Adam West stuff. But if I'm being honest? In my heart of hearts, I think the Schumacher stuff is easily more visually arresting and make for better toys than ANYTHING in the Nolan films.

*Hell, I'd even settle for Mattel Multiverse figures at this point!

The interest in this license is very cold.
Knowin' that HT has exclusive Schwarzenegger rights I'd be cool with just one fully suited figure of Mr. Ahnuld.

__

Honestly, **** the Schumacher films, and that's coming from someone who really likes Forever, but, yeah, when it comes to Hot Toys, **** these movies, and **** Hot Toys if they can make these figures while leaving the '60s TV show (a show that executed the campy and colorful Batman far better than either of these films) out in the dust.

Has anybody asked NECA if they have any plans to do Batman '66 villains? Batman and Robin are great, but it'd be amazing to see NECA do Cesar Romero Joker, Julie Newmar Catwoman, Burgess Meredith Penguin and, especially, Frank Gorshin Riddler... Gorshin had such a rubbery, expressive face that, so far, no toy has truly captured. NECA's doing great with capturing the likenesses lately. Even if they could only do 1/4 scale, I'd still love to see a Riddler from them.

I think their attitude towards them is the same as T3.

They literally said they would never make T3 figures.

Full disclosure: if HT gave me, even, a Joker from the '66 series, I would be A-Okay with Forever figures. Hell, I might even buy one...eventually.

Sad, but true. Honestly, my issue's more with HT than Schumacher. I suppose I'd be okay if they did a Kilmer Batman and O'Donnel Robin; fair's fair, after all, and that movie isn't nearly as awful as its successor.

Honestly, **** the Schumacher films, and that's coming from someone who really likes Forever, but, yeah, when it comes to Hot Toys, **** these movies, and **** Hot Toys if they can make these figures while leaving the '60s TV show (a show that executed the campy and colorful Batman far better than either of these films) out in the dust.

Full disclosure: if HT gave me, even, a Joker from the '66 series, I would be A-Okay with Forever figures. Hell, I might even buy one...eventually.

Sad, but true. Honestly, my issue's more with HT than Schumacher. I suppose I'd be okay if they did a Kilmer Batman and O'Donnel Robin; fair's fair, after all, and that movie isn't nearly as awful as its successor.

:lol:lol:lol

In less than an hour you went from , **** those ********!! I ain't buying**** from them! :cuss to "I'll buy them all" :lol It's as if HT has some sort of supernatural power over people :horror

I have zero interest in seeing HT waste there time with Schumacher Bat films. If they did any, the only ones I would even consider getting are Poison ivy and batgirl.

:lol:lol:lol

In less than an hour you went from , **** those ********!! I ain't buying**** from them! :cuss to "I'll buy them all" :lol It's as if HT has some sort of supernatural power over people :horror

I never said I'd buy them all, I said I'd buy one...maybe.:lol While Howard's stupid antics piss me off, I just decided that fans of Forever deserve their due, too.:lecture

Back