Will Hot Toys do Prequel figures? Would you buy them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always thought a Pau'an would make a rad figure.

IMG_3033.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Padme will be an awesome display piece. I would be great to have Jango too...

Even I would buy some.

Darth Maul
Darth Tyrannus
Chancellor Palpatine
General Grievous
Queen Padme in that red gown with the crazy lamps at the bottom
Nute Gunray

That's about it.

Awesome choices. Nute Gunray would look really nice.

I'd get ep 3 Anakin and Obi-Wan, Padme from either 2 or 3(possibly both), Dooku, Darth Maul, and maybe qui-gon and mace Windu. Episode 2 Anakin might also be a buy for me.

I'd 100% be down for ROTS Anakin and Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Darth Maul, Dooku, Mace Windu, and Yoda. I'd probably consider other Jedi, Commander Cody, and Grievous.
HT would be able to kill this line and it would probably sell well despite people's mixed opinions on the prequels.

Would buy:

Ep 2/3 Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jedi Anakin
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon Jinn
Commander Cody
Darth Sidious
Count Dooku

Would consider:
Padme
Bail Organa
Jango Fett
Captain Typho

So yeah, I'd be in.

One of the things I do like about the Prequels is having so many Jedi and Sith characters in them. I'd go nuts buying all the different ones if they started making them.

Oh and I know it's TCW but definitely Savage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i woukd love to get padme. shes the only one i would buy. all her gowns were so beautiful and i like the white oufit. but i doubt they will ever make her :(

The Dooku isn't bad but obviously an older figure and it's not available. The Obi-Wan is Guinness not McGregor. I have the Hot Toys Obi-Wan but I'm saying if there were ever a solo Obi-Wan film with a more middle to late aged McGregor I'd buy it.

Zero chance of them making such a film.

I quite like the prequels and actually think a lot of the designs would make great figures. A well done RotS Anakin on Mustafar is one of my most wanted figures, as well as Obi-Wan. I'd love a Geonosis Padme. Dooku and Qui-Gon, and to a lesser extent Grievous & Windu. The droids and troopers have cool designs. Obviously there is Maul too, tied for most wanted. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on SS Maul, but I'm hoping HT might visit the license, though I can't see it happening any time soon with the heavy Marvel focus and how slow they're getting to OT stuff.

Definitely would be all in for a die cast Grievous, Mace, Kit Fisto, DOOKU, Qui Gon, and Republic Commados though I know they are EU but were in TCW so canon. There are probably others I'd consider.

Back