Will God ever get the Star Wars licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will God ever get the Star Wars Licence?

• Total voters
Nice that you ignored the rest of my post. Truth hurts? :lol :monkey1

I didnt ignore it, I dont agree with your statement and I know there is NO getting through to you anyway...so Why argue? I am not interested in arguement..

tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

but you COULD love your toys more than God...which would constitute worship Right? Plus,God said not to make ANY graven Image at all,which COULD constitute into worship of it....

Yes to the first part. No to the second part. Context is everything.

I didnt ignore it, I dont agree with your statement and I know there is NO getting through to you anyway...so Why argue? I am not interested in arguement..

So basically, you're mixing two commandments to favor your argument, yet ignoring their meaning because it's in direct contrast to what you're preaching. :monkey1 Please go bang your tambourine somewhere else and let us continue in the satirical tone in which this thread was created. I think we're all tired of hearing you "preach."

Yet another post brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

The belief in religious superiority will be man's downfall. Too many people have died already because of ____tards thinking their "god" is superior. Often these idiots are first to quote the bible yet the first to hypocritically excuse their behaviors which are in stark contrast to what they're "preaching." I believe you fall somewhere into this having brought up the false idols remark when the actual terminology is "shall not make unto thee any graven image" yet you hypocritically collect and display hundreds of action figures. So, right about now, that "less is more" phrase is probably your wisest bet. ;)

its not hypocritical....I just ponder why I do collect and if there is any truth to the whole "graven image" thing....its a personal thought and this thread touched on it for me.....I do think for myself! sorry for sharing my thoughts, all wise and great bully forum leader

So basically, you're mixing two commandments to favor your argument, yet ignoring their meaning because it's in direct contrast to what you're preaching. :monkey1 Please go bang your tambourine somewhere else and let us continue in the satirical tone in which this thread was created. I think we're all tired of hearing you "preach."

I wasnt preaching anything other than giving my thoughts of the whole thing....you mock God with your comment and I pity you when you stand before God making blasphemous comments and I promise you will

I wasnt preaching anything other than giving my thoughts of the whole thing....you mock God with your comment and I pity you when you stand before God making blasphemous comments and I promise you will

And I promise you, we'll both be pointing at you, snickering. ;)

Well, I never knew I was so well hated.

4470f9195fb1.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tUgYcAhsn_8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tUgYcAhsn_8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Stay on topic fellas... If God was making these figures you would simply be loving another creation of God... Like the ocean or trees or poon-tang.

You ever wonder if god gets tired of looking at poo-tang? He does see all you know.

I think he means poontang. I know the darkLORD Dave is probably going to get out the ban hammer soon.

You ever wonder if god gets tired of looking at poo-tang? He does see all you know.

This is off topic but last night I met a buddy for a beer and dinner and when we left the joint we saw this brunette who was unquestionably a 10... F'n perfect in every way. If I were a higher power I would be looking up her skirt 24/7.

in before the .....god smites this thread.............:panic:

This is off topic but last night I met a buddy for a beer and dinner and when we left the joint we saw this brunette who was unquestionably a 10... F'n perfect in every way. If I were a higher power I would be looking up her skirt 24/7.

Yeah, I'd say if anything is gonna get this thread locked, it's that post right there bub. :lol

Mmmmm Snickers..... Do you think you can God will share some with me? :date

Well, if he can multiply fish, he can do the same with a candy bar. So yeah, you and all your wives. :rock:rock:rock

Back