Will God ever get the Star Wars licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will God ever get the Star Wars Licence?

• Total voters
Pretty sure God is too busy ignoring mankind.

And if he was to attempt making 1/6 figures, I would obviosly be from the greatest film of all times ever in the history of ever, Avatar. God doesnt care for Lucas or Star Bores.

God wouldn't take the license on principle because he knows Han shot first.

Au contraire, mes amis.

God allowed Star Wras to become what it is because it is His favorite movie, too.

Pretty sure God is too busy ignoring mankind.

And if he was to attempt making 1/6 figures, I would obviosly be from the greatest film of all times ever in the history of ever, Avatar. God doesnt care for Lucas or Star Bores.

He would do a Medievil Kurgan first. I'm fairly certain God doesn't like blue boobies cos I've never seen any IRL.

Ease up on the god talk boys, otherwise there could be a ban and a lock! Teemu Jeebus saves...NAM you're a heathen. :duff

I thought that you were not supposed to make statues of God. And that you were not supposed to WORSHIP false idols. I have never read that you are not supposed to MAKE false idols. And if I truly idolize my GI Joe figures...doesn't that make them legitimate idols?

So it is all good.

what is a graven image? they make celebrities/people into plastic,gold,silver,polystone etc....they are being made into a graven image,are they not? and with all the worship that goes on in here of celebrities.....wouldnt that apply? just a thought

what is a graven image? they make celebrities/people into plastic,gold,silver,polystone etc....they are being made into a graven image,are they not? and with all the worship that goes on in here of celebrities.....wouldnt that apply? just a thought

The previous post has been brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

The previous post has been brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

LOL why does everything have to be tinfoil to you? its an honest question and might make you think? you have no conviction,so I expect no less from you

LOL why does everything have to be tinfoil to you? its an honest question and might make you think? you have no conviction,so I expect no less from you

Yet another post brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

The belief in religious superiority will be man's downfall. Too many people have died already because of ____tards thinking their "god" is superior. Often these idiots are first to quote the bible yet the first to hypocritically excuse their behaviors which are in stark contrast to what they're "preaching." I believe you fall somewhere into this having brought up the false idols remark when the actual terminology is "shall not make unto thee any graven image" yet you hypocritically collect and display hundreds of action figures. So, right about now, that "less is more" phrase is probably your wisest bet. ;)

Yet another post brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

The belief in religious superiority will be man's downfall. Too many people have died already because of ____tards thinking their "god" is superior.

so your answer is to make fun of it.....besides thats YOUR opinion

:lol

If anything NAM has too much conviction. :lol

And no, action figures don't constitute a graven image unless you love them more than God (should you believe in God). But my GAWD teemu I think sometimes you must ____ marble your convictions are so lofty. :dump

Last edited:

And no, action figures don't constitute a graven image unless you love them more than God (should you believe in God). But my GAWD teemu I think sometimes you must ____ marble your convisions are so lofty. :poo

but you COULD love your toys more than God...which would constitute worship Right? Plus,God said not to make ANY graven Image at all,which COULD constitute into worship of it....

And no, action figures don't constitute a graven image unless you love them more than God (should you believe in God). But my GAWD teemu I think sometimes you must ____ marble your convisions are so lofty. :dump

This is the sound of reason dropping knowledge on our collective heads. :goodpost:

but you COULD love your toys more than God...which would constitute worship Right? Plus,God said not to make ANY graven Image at all,which COULD constitute into worship of it....

Nice that you ignored the rest of my post. Truth hurts? :lol :monkey1

Often these idiots are first to quote the bible yet the first to hypocritically excuse their behaviors which are in stark contrast to what they're "preaching." I believe you fall somewhere into this having brought up the false idols remark when the actual terminology is "shall not make unto thee any graven image" yet you hypocritically collect and display hundreds of action figures. So, right about now, that "less is more" phrase is probably your wisest bet. ;)

Back