Will any other "Lost" Predators be made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy more Lost Predators

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hate to start another will Hot Toys make Predator thread, but I honestly don't see this talked about much and besides variants it's all hot toys really has to make from the classic movies. Sure this Predators have about 30 seconds of screen time but they still look cool and with all due respect prefer them over the new Super Predators (although I've bought those and will get the Tracker)I'd really love a Snake or Hippie predator.
I included a poll to see opinions better.

Yeah there going to make more i think.There making alot of money from this kit bashing gort predator, so its stands to reason from a company stand point.To wait a year or two will make us want it more,is the theory.

But they said that the guardian would be the last Pred to use the old body. And if they use a new body to make more Preds from P2, it would be weird since the body would be different from the rest of the clan.

Ehhh, I dunno. I think I'd rather they remake the P2 city hunter - and that comes from someone who has both the regular and the BD figures.

It kinda frustrates me that no one will make Mike Harrigan aswell.

I don't think it's talked about much because of the current Predators they're making, Tracker and Classic. And because most people assume it's going to happen no matter what.
I really don't see an issue with the old body type on some, and the new body type on the rest.. It's not like people are going to think they're from a different company because they look "oh, so different!"..

If it's made then it's good for my display... If it doesn't then it's good for my wallet. So both are good to me.

If they made any more lost hunters i would buy them no doubt. They each look unique and awesome.

And even if guardian was the last of the "old" body im sure whatever Classic pred uses will be more similar to the old than the Super Preds so they could use that body.

But its wishfull thinking. I dont think we will get any more lost Preds.

its really a no brainer, i know i would buy all of em if they were ever realeased. guess after tracker they'll be no more predators to make so it would be a smart move on hot toys' part to continue with these guys as they are a sure sell figure.

I for me would hope they make some variant of the old style body. the new bodies would not even work for the other lost predators, they'd have to use the old bodies are make another new one.

Of course, then I would really need to sell a kidney so that I could get a P2 to go with him... :(

... c'mon P2 remake!

Don't know anything about the "old" body (wasn't that body only used for P1 and Guardian, anyway?), but it stands to reason that they would finish the P2 background crew, assuming they still have the P2 license or if it weren't very expensive to acquire. HT Preds sell, and HT is a business, so. . .just sculpt a new bio mask, throw together parts from previous figures for the armor, accessories, and body, sculpt a new alien skull, and voila!

I'd buy these in a heart beat. I know they're not on screen for long but i think they were all great designs. Even the ones that were just variants, like the P2 with P1 mask. I LOVED that look. Would be great if Hot Toys released some, especially as i have no interest in the new ones. I hated the designs for predators and would much rather the lost clan.

Back