Wildcat 1992 Catwoman Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis ( Michelle Pfeiffer )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My signature is on the bottom left side instead of right. Interesting she signed it in different places.

That's awesome ! I picked this one up also framed at Michaels image.jpeg

Man, this is soooooo awesome!!! I'm getting one!!
[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BOEbFt8BBho/[/video]

Anyone interested in selling the Wildcat print please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this from Olivias website last week. Look forward to framing it and hanging it up.

How quick was the shipping? I'm wanting it as a Christmas present for my wife...

It hasnt arrived yet, they posted it last Thursday i believe, i imagine under normal circumstances i should have it by middle of this week but could be a bit slower due to xmas rush.

It hasnt arrived yet, they posted it last Thursday i believe, i imagine under normal circumstances i should have it by middle of this week but could be a bit slower due to xmas rush.

How long did it take them to ship after you ordered?

I'm curious to see if you get an AP buying directly from Olivia. When I saw her at SDCC, I bought a Tongue Lashing print from her and it was an AP print.

Her website says it will be marked AP so I bet it is. It's probably too late to get it by Christmas. Might have to go the jewelry route lol.

I ordered from Olivia directly and got it but it was not AP... it was a print out of 250.. I am really confused and I am inquiring her regarding this.
Anyone else got a copy??

I didn't end up getting it. It was a bit too close to Christmas to chance it as a gift. Interesting you got one that's numbered. I'd actually prefer that.

I'm sorry to hear that. The print looks really nice, I was really scared to unwrap it since it seemed so fragile (although it's probably tough as hell.. lol) but considering that it states it will be a AP print (I believe they number AP prints also which is usually much less than the other prints) I am really concerned. Especially since I ordered this all the way from Japan... I want to get it framed ASAP so I hope they answer back by tomorrow morning (JPN time). If you are still undecided, I would go for it, it's a fantastic piece. (But I'll keep you updated on the AP/non AP print)

Back