Wildcat 1992 Catwoman Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis ( Michelle Pfeiffer )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wildcat 1992 Catwoman Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis ( Michelle Pfeiffer ) -
From Tim Burton's 1992 Classic Batman Returns, Michelle Pfeiffer inhabits the Catwoman role and inspires Olivia to create this homage. This exclusive limited edition print of Olivia's acrylic-on-wood painting is faithfully reproduced on 100% archival heavyweight 500gsm rag art paper with hand-torn edges, and is double embossed by Olivia's studio and Sideshow Collectibles.

Hand signed and numbered by the artist, this is a must-have for any Batman fan!

Limited to 250.
$199 unframed, available now from Sideshow.

dc-comics-catwoman-art-print-olivia-de-berardinis-feature-5004111.jpg

dc-comics-catwoman-art-print-olivia-de-berardinis-500411-02.jpg

dc-comics-catwoman-art-print-olivia-de-berardinis-500411-03.jpg

Last edited:
A PF would be awesome, but yes this was done in conjunction with the tweeterhead piece. There was another one too, with a yellow background. They sold them on their site along with the statue.

I like it but just can't make myself click the order button for some reason. It is nice seeing Sideshow selling a print with an actual signature though.

Love the art itself, but theres something that strikes me as "unsettling" about this print, can't put my finger on it though... :dunno

Anyone have this in hand? Pics/impressions? My wife and I both like this print. Kind of rare for our artistic tastes to mesh, so I'm considering the purchase.

I love Olivia's Catwoman art which is quite extensive. I don't own any of her prints, for some reason I haven't been able to justify the cost. But I would like one.

I think this belongs in the Art Print thread, haha :lol I wonder if they plan on doing a variant PF with this look to match the print.

Dropped this print off at Michaels over the weekend to be framed. Should have it back pretty soon, but I'm super excited. First sideshow art print and it's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to pick it up.

Dropped this print off at Michaels over the weekend to be framed. Should have it back pretty soon, but I'm super excited. First sideshow art print and it's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to pick it up.

It really is an amazing print. I received a smaller version of it when I ordered the Tweeterhead statue, and I just love it.

That looks great. My wife still wants this print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back