Why support or buy anything from these guys..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Chinese-made products are crap. All of them. Including most Sideshow products. I wish American companies would make their products in the US. I would pay more for quality. By the way, I'm a Canadian.

When China comes calling to collect on over 1 trillion in U.S. treasury debt securities, we'll all be bowing down to grab our ankles in 7 years.
How would you like to face a nuclear armed repo-man?

Sad, but probably true.

Funny thing, I remember reading somewhere, they already own the majority of our dental offices in the US.

I only buy baby formula and baby products from China. :dunno, So far so good! Nothing but the best for my kids!!!:monkey3, I kid, I kid

We reap what we sow!-nuff said

:lol:lol

Conform or get out!!!! :gun

Go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life!

Go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life!

Pixletwin = Always one step ahead :monkey2:monkey2

:lol

hey, where can I go to buy from these guys? I'd like to support them as well.

PEOPLE! CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS ON THE ISSUE HERE?????!!!

Why support or buy anything from these guys..!!!!!!

No, no, no you are all missing the larger issue -------------------------->

What, what did you expect?! :rotfl:lol:rotfl

.then we are all screwed. But, at least we have more nukes Together all life on earth may be destroyed, but at least we will destroy more of it than they will!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Ohh...may I may I pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Weeeeeeee....

Weeeeeeee....

Weeeeeeee....

Weeeeeeee....

Weeeeeeee....

Back