Why no Terminator 3 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leaving aside the arguments of how silly it is for both companies to apparently forgo everything else in favor of one upping each other with Terminator......

But why no T3 ?
Is it owned by a different studio? (I know the Terminator license has changed hands multiple times)

I know the movie wasn't nearly as good but Arnie was just as good in it, and it would allow them to show something different at least.

Some different accessories - like the gun coffin - and even just different guns would be nice.

And the battle damage was by far the most interesting due to the ability of modern special effects.

Come on HT and EB ....whose first? :rotfl

58630627-lol-reaction.gif

Well since T3 was an awesome movie almost on par with the previous two, I'd love some figures from HT!

T3 was considerably better than Salvation. It sucks nonetheless, but it does tend to get too much hate, in my opinion.

Leaving aside the arguments of how silly it is for both companies to apparently forgo everything else in favor of one upping each other with Terminator......

But why no T3 ?
Is it owned by a different studio? (I know the Terminator license has changed hands multiple times)

I know the movie wasn't nearly as good but Arnie was just as good in it, and it would allow them to show something different at least.

Some different accessories - like the gun coffin - and even just different guns would be nice.

And the battle damage was by far the most interesting due to the ability of modern special effects.

Come on HT and EB ....whose first? :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQz9O7KKgLQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQz9O7KKgLQ[/ame]

T3 was considerably better than Salvation. It sucks nonetheless, but it does tend to get too much hate, in my opinion.

That's not saying much. Terminator Salvation is awful in just about everything it attempts to do.

i don't know how they could have done terminator salvation but not t3. t3 was ok but when you bring salvation into the picture, it makes t3 oscar worthy lol

Salvation hadn't come out when they started work on figures for it. They didn't know it would suck. T-3 came out nine years ago, so Hot Toys already knows it blows.

Talk to the hand.

That's really all you need to know about T3.

Although the fight in the restroom where Arnold and that chick are just thrashing each other is pretty fun to watch.

Back