Why No Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A store can pick them up from the official distributor. SSC is the official distributor for most HT pieces, but DCD is the official distributor for the Warner Bros. properties. Which leaves items like The Spirit in limbo when DCD doesn't want to pick it up or with Michael Jackson which was supposed to be a Asia only release.

Ive heard that there has been many problems with the DC direct statue many of which include the emblem on the chest easily coming off the fabric.

I have heard this as well, but for the right price I would deal with it.

DCD wouldn't loose their smaller figures. DCD IS DC Comics. That is the problem. Their philosophy is they can do the best with their own material. Unfortunatley, that isn't the case.

But being the owners of the property, DCD could license out to Sideshow if they wanted to and keep making their own. A good example of this is Hasbro and GI Joe. Sideshow is making 12" figures now, and so is Hasbro.

True.

For example, Sideshow has the license now to produce 12" GI Joe... that is the license they obtained. The could try for a license to produce a particular type of product.

I don't think it will happen.

Back