Why Mr. Barlow has been behind in 1/6th scale sculpts .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ, throw us more Who's. They look fantastic in those background shots. Troughton, please. Hell, Id be pleased with any. Pertwee needs friends, or enemies.

Please

Russ, throw us more Who's. They look fantastic in those background shots. Troughton, please. Hell, Id be pleased with any. Pertwee needs friends, or enemies.

Please

delgar07.jpg

courtn11.jpg

hartnw13.jpg

Well
Im currently working on FX for a film ( or 2 ;) ) but am also hopping between a Sallah head and 3 Dr Who heads getting them finished enough to mold , . I hope to have all 4 available here soon :)
I will shoot some picts later on .

AT least 1 of the who heads are pictured on this page....possibly more:wink1:

I was wondering.... as far as the Brigadier's head, would most people have a hat or beret they would use ? as these are available out there already ? or would a sculpted hat or Beret be preferred ?

Well
Im currently working on FX for a film ( or 2 ;) ) but am also hopping between a Sallah head and 3 Dr Who heads getting them finished enough to mold , . I hope to have all 4 available here soon :)

3 Who heads coming soon?! :panic: :yess:

I was wondering.... as far as the Brigadier's head, would most people have a hat or beret they would use ? as these are available out there already ? or would a sculpted hat or Beret be preferred ?

I'm using this DiD figure for my Brigadier uniform so I'm covered on the hat and beret front.

80057-17.jpg

80057-16.jpg

Either, we just want a good likeness, if it's out there we can find a hat.

Looking forward to the pics and already drooling in anticipation. ...Darn you for saying soon, I'll be checking the site more often now.

Hmm OK I need to look through my stuff to see if I have a hat like that to fit it to .

Well

Excellent news!
Mr Barlow, are you still planning on re-issuing your Pertwee sculpt sometime this year? :pray:

Thanks fer the offer :)
I actually just ordered that figure, and also have a couple joe caps coming to assess sizing and hair density :)

-

Theres no list, I don't like to do things that way if I can help it ( my pm box cant handle it....lol - why don't we have more pm space ?? )

I might re-offer pertwee as he will have company :)

Russ

Back