Why Mr. Barlow has been behind in 1/6th scale sculpts .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
HIya
So I am currently getting back on track with my 1/6th scale sculpts but the reason I am behind is, I was doing fullsize figures for the Monsterpalooza show that just happened here in Burbank,California a few weeks ago

All 3 figures I did for the museum were done since February, so its been a tough time getting these done. Hopefully you like them and now I can get back to my smaller scale sculpts

monstergroup.jpg

cushboth.jpg

cushlight2.jpg

Peter_Cushing_head_sculpt_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Peter_Cushing__sculpt_close_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Fullsize_Slimer_display_light_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Fullsize_Slimer_display_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_head_sculpt_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_fullsize_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_fullclose_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

A lot of work but Im glad I got it done

Now back to 1/6th scale

Russ

Any chance of you ever shrinking that AWESOME Lecter down to 1/6 :)

Your work is amazing, and the displays for the characters are awesome, love the level of detail in Lecter's cell with the drawings.

You have some amazing stuff. Not many of us have a job that is just freaking cool.

Wow Russ I don't know how you do it! Did you sculpt, paint etc, all three in a two month span? Incredible! Bummed I couldn't make it to the show. Was so close to going. Would of loved to see these in person.:monkey2 Damn Hannibal Lector is creeping me out. :eek:

You know, they posted random pics from Monsterpalooza a few weeks back when it happened and they showed the life-sized room, and from the uncredited pics I saw I had fun trying to guess which ones were yours and that Lector was so amazing it blew everything in that room away and I guessed that one had to be one of yours. I'm happy to see that it was!!! Just wicked, man! (Great work on the others too!) :banana:banana

Any chance of you ever shrinking that AWESOME Lecter down to 1/6 :)

Your work is amazing, and the displays for the characters are awesome, love the level of detail in Lecter's cell with the drawings.

Yeah! That Lecter looks amazing! I've always wanted a good 1/6 Lecter and that Medicom one just isn't doing it.

If you are taking requests or ideas for your next 1/6 sculpt, please consider Hannibal! That 1:1 is just amazing! And there just isn't really any great Hopkins sculpts out there.

Back