Why isn't anyone offering Marmit Stormtrooper armor recasts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Star Wars fans,

I was wondering...Why isn't anyone offering Marmit Stormtrooper armor recasts?

I personally don't have the skill/knowlegde or the figures themselves, but If I had, I'd recast a whole bunch of this armor. I'd try to make it affordable as possible so anyone can own a set and buy a loose cheap body. These aren't made anymore by the company itself so no harm done.

Best,

Robert

Yeah... last time I asked about casting. Shropt deleted my thread. lol

But I too would love to know if someone could. lol

Well i'm not doing harm to a company that is activley producing these right now. They sadly stopped making these.

oh boy! here comes the recasting police.just remember you asked for it.lol!

Best,

Robert

Bobamike....I heard you were dead? :lol

nah,I lurk around on here mostly now a days.I have other hobbies that keep me buisy,plus family,job,house,all the fun stuff.plus I kinda got burned out with the customs,so I am taking a break from customizing,and with over priced figures these days,I am thinking of getting out of collecting to.that doesnt mean I am selling just not buying as much anymore.

I completely understand,but recasting is a bad word in these parts.so much so that you could be burned at the stake for saying the words.Im really surprized nobody has blasted you out yet. there are many,many,many threads on this subject alone,and there are legitamite points on both sides of the arguement,to many points of view also.
all that aside,I have made molds of the armor in question and its not as cheap to produce as you would think.and if you want to sell it for cheap then you will be giving it away at your expense.so you know,I dont have those molds anymore,the only thing I might still have is the helmet mold.

Back